Abortion

Catatonic

Nine Lives
no one lost the right to have an abortion, there were requirements made that would have provided immediate quality health care had there been any complications with the actual abortion. pro abortion proponents chose to keep what is basically coat hanger health care over the quality healthcare offered through this law.
Why do you care ... the little sluts will be scarred for life and usually can't get pregnant again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
no one lost the right to have an abortion, there were requirements made that would have provided immediate quality health care had there been any complications with the actual abortion. pro abortion proponents chose to keep what is basically coat hanger health care over the quality healthcare offered through this law.

No, dumb doggie. the whole Texass deal was specifically designed to make it very difficult for the average woman to get an abortion. Obvious to almost everyone. Sorry, but the Christian Right has failed again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you talking to TOS?

If someone in Texas wants an abortion, they can go to another state that does it, if that were the case.

Why should they have to go to another state when it's the law that Texas can't interfere in the process, which they were quite obviously trying to do by making getting an abortion extremely difficult.

The law. You need to follow it, even if your minister tells you otherwise.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The most affective social programs are those not offered by the government. They are called parenting and mentoring.

Right, and poor people working 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet need social programs. Should they be having kids? Probably not. But they still will, so deal with the reality that social programs will be a necessity.

And it's "effective", not "affective". Your ticket from the Spelling Police will be in the mail.

wayfair

swollen member
Why should they have to go to another state when it's the law that Texas can't interfere in the process, which they were quite obviously trying to do by making getting an abortion extremely difficult.

The law. You need to follow it, even if your minister tells you otherwise.

ok grandpa

Overpaid Union Thug

Right, and poor people working 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet need social programs. Should they be having kids? Probably not. But they still will, so deal with the reality that social programs will be a necessity.

And it's "effective", not "affective". Your ticket from the Spelling Police will be in the mail.
Yeah keep wallowing for catching typos. But you advocate murdering babies dude. And because they might have bad parents. Your ticket from the Inhuman Bastard Police is on its way.

newfie

No, dumb doggie. the whole Texass deal was specifically designed to make it very difficult for the average woman to get an abortion. Obvious to almost everyone. Sorry, but the Christian Right has failed again.

dumb doggie? my my I easily got your goat.

yes the supreme court appointed itself medical review board and now you have your all important victory while the minorities and poor will continue to dump their unwanted children at these fly by night coat hanger clinics.

my regret with the abortion issue has always been that those who support abortions were not able to enjoy their parents exercising that right at their expense.

that would be true justice

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah keep wallowing for catching typos. But you advocate murdering babies dude. And because they might have bad parents. Your ticket from the Inhuman Bastard Police is on its way.

No typo. You just can't spell...or think. My point is that all of those little babies deserve a fair shot at life. Once they're born, you could care less.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
dumb doggie? my my I easily got your goat.

yes the supreme court appointed itself medical review board and now you have your all important victory while the minorities and poor will continue to dump their unwanted children at these fly by night coat hanger clinics.

my regret with the abortion issue has always been that those who support abortions were not able to enjoy their parents exercising that right at their expense.

that would be true justice

Not quite. Texass decided they would try to maneuver around the law by creating medical standards that were essentially unattainable. A ploy concocted by all the religious types who can't follow the law like the rest of us, and administered by GOP politicians eager to appease their base. I notice you were all OK when The SCOTUS appointed itself Immigration Review Board.

Overpaid Union Thug

No typo. You just can't spell...or think. My point is that all of those little babies deserve a fair shot at life. Once they're born, you could care less.
Whatever baby KILLER. You liberals are just incapable of rational thought. Which is also why you must resort to spell checking when your narratives are taken down with such ease.