Any Classic Car/Truck builders out there ?

1Low59

image.jpeg

Some really nice cars on this website.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Or are you just not as cool as you used to be?:-) I know I'm not.
That might very well be the case but the bars used to be rowdy, full of roughnecks, rednecks, no-necks, and pencil necks. Fridays and Saturdays were a blast, they had live bands that actually sounded good, the drinks weren't watered down and the women flowed like a broken tap.

Now, it's a bunch of millennials who sit around comparing salaries. The slots aren't loose and neither are the women. The bands suck, the hooch is wet but doesn't quench your thirst, and the best thing about the bars now is instead of community pretzel bowls they now offer decent food.

rod

Retired 22 years
That might very well be the case but the bars used to be rowdy, full of roughnecks, rednecks, no-necks, and pencil necks. Fridays and Saturdays were a blast, they had live bands that actually sounded good, the drinks weren't watered down and the women flowed like a broken tap.

Now, it's a bunch of millennials who sit around comparing salaries. The slots aren't loose and neither are the women. The bands suck, the hooch is wet but doesn't quench your thirst, and the best thing about the bars now is instead of community pretzel bowls they now offer decent food.

I know what you are talking about. There isn't one "fun" bar left where I live. We used to have 2 or 3 stripper bars, a couple of pool playing bars, 2 or 3 live band bars, one bar you could be guaranteed a fight in if that was what you were looking for and if you were really not in the mood the bowling ally bar.

rickyb

i am fiending for a replica lambo or ferrari. i saw this countach replica in vegas, would be a dope car to get after i get a camp job. the vw dune buggys are wild too

BrownArmy

yea exactly. and as you know the matrix was a critique on consumerism all the while it had all these cool cars and guns and :censored2:

The irony...

I'm not sure it was a critique on $ consumerism as much as it was a critique on the mental consumerism of our identification with ideas...

In either case, this is a thread about a man with a mission, and his mission doesn't involve our existential circle-jerk...

MAKAVELI

Basically no speed limit on the dunes. Its pretty cool to see the sand rails with big V8. We take quads out there and camp on the beach. BBQ, beach and quads makes a fun summer weekend.

1Low59

Basically no speed limit on the dunes. Its pretty cool to see the sand rails with big V8. We take quads out there and camp on the beach. BBQ, beach and quads makes a fun summer weekend.
Do you have to make reservations? We've been wanting to camp out there.