Anyone else see the message from Sean O'brien?

Ms.PacMan

Teamcare is the one part of our compensation that is actually doing really well and IMO does not need a 25% boost in contributions.
Sure it does....Teamcare is the replacement slushfund for Cental State pension. And i bet Hoffa is drooling all over that and trying to figure out a way to get us to accept less in the rest of the contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sure it does....Teamcare is the replacement slushfund for Cental State pension. And i bet Hoffa is drooling all over that and trying to figure out a way to get us to accept less in the rest of the contract.
There is not disagree button anymore due to all the snowflakes in the world but I disagree.

This is what I quoted.....and my experience is "limited" to the last 32 years.

How is it that 1997's successful slogans aren't applicable in 2018?

I thought you were waiting to see what the actual proposals are, now I see you already have the slogans ironed out?
Your experience is limited to a little area. Probably only in one state. People with only 10 years in several places has more experience than one with 32 years in one. Different areas have different cultures.

Full time jobs/pension always work as a slogan. But You are talking about striking over a 1/52 and maybe working on Sunday. The public may not support that after they find out about your wages/vacation/pension/medical/dental/etc.

I am waiting for the “total package “. I was wondering what the slogan could be on the issues you want to stoke over.

I will stop by the line after work. Even though I’m only working because the teamsters didn’t protect my job at ups.

Delivery!!!

These new kids don’t want to come to work....even these new pkg car drivers only want to work 3 days a week...
Can't say I blame them. Financially I didn't need more than three days. We all see the old timers and how the wear and tear adds up. Only makes sense to do it at top rate.