Anyone else see the message from Sean O'brien?

F

Frankie's Friend

The union gave us an option to work.
No one said we couldnt work. We had three shifts on the strike line, we all took a shift daily, and we worked our temporary jobs around that or vice versa. None the less, we stood with our coworkers to show solidarity every day for 8 hrs.

Where and for whom did you work during the strike?

Future

Victory Ride
No one said we couldnt work. We had three shifts on the strike line, we all took a shift daily, and we worked our temporary jobs around that or vice versa. None the less, we stood with our coworkers to show solidarity every day for 8 hrs.

I ran a poop spreader on a dairy farm ...for a while

OrionsBitch

Not...
Yet half our union workforce votes Republican. Fools.
Because for every 1 thing the Dems do good there is about 1000 things they do bad. People who voted based on one issue are idiots. The same people who are pro union are for extremely high taxes that will drain your beloved "union wages" right out of your bank account.

The people working only came by for about an hour because they were all working 10+ hours for a cometitor

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because for every 1 thing the Dems do good there is about 1000 things they do bad. People who voted based on one issue are idiots. The same people who are pro union are for extremely high taxes that will drain your beloved "union wages" right out of your bank account.
And what are you doing with all your extra money? Giving it to social programs? Charity? Paying for other people's doctor visits? Hell maybe you just write the govt an extra 30k check every year.
Neither party, Republic or Democrat, is interested in helping you keep your money, unless you're a corporation or one the top 1%.

babboo25

Banned
Yeah i understand that. The key word here is permanently
Really depends on how long you are willing to wait or can afford to wait. Don’t listen to the yes strikers on here, they all are disgruntled whiners. All they are worried about is getting likes on their posts. Negotiations seem to be going smoothly with the exception of local 25 but I gotta feeling that local will be abolished soon.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really depends on how long you are willing to wait or can afford to wait. Don’t listen to the yes strikers on here, they all are disgruntled whiners. All they are worried about is getting likes on their posts. Negotiations seem to be going smoothly with the exception of local 25 but I gotta feeling that local will be abolished soon.

“Negotiations seem to be going smoothly”

Where you getting this information?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Anyone that believes there are 2 separate parties or lays a stake to one of the parties are nothing but sheep.