Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Why should someone do a tool rate job for less? That's what I'm not understanding
Probably because the USPS and their union worked out the same deal. That's not my idea but I read that on here and agree wtih it. Why people would do it; because they are hungry and usually young with a family to feed, and probably living way beyond their means. ;)

Probably because the USPS and their union worked out the same deal. That's not my idea but I read that on here and agree wtih it. Why people would do it; because they are hungry and usually young with a family to feed, and probably living way beyond their means. ;)
Looks like a race to the bottom . What the heck do I know. Let them deliver all of the suepost packages to and crewcr some jobs.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Looks like a race to the bottom . What the heck do I know. Let them deliver all of the suepost packages to and crewcr some jobs.
$30+ an hour isn't a bad gig, though I also do not agree with a lessor/lower rate while performing the same duties. IF they are the same. I think race the bottom is a bit strong but you could be right, more like a snails pace to the bottom but nonetheless accurate.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What about the rest of the year? Full time cover drivers?
We staff enough full time to cover vacations. No PT cover or utility.
Only time we use cover drivers/casuals is from May 10 to September 30. And October 15 to January 10. These are off the street drivers working FT.
We only have seasonal during peak.
What happens if you get short handed the rest of the year?
We get effed in the mouth and the arse.
So can they bump back into the hub??? Sounds like a two tier wage job already... so why the fuss over 22.4 drivers...
That’s what I’m saying.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You said something earlier, about 22.4 doing feeder work, I think this is the hidden gem the company is looking for. No OT to move feeder loads on weekends.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They aren't understanding the situation.
I've talked to a few of the younger drivers at work. They don't want to give a strike authorization, they ate afraid that it means we are walking out. Some people you just can't explain things to.
Some of us really are just dumb truck drivers