Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20180520_194930247.jpg

BigBrown1234

How is that fake?

You are filled with lies

Going to the meetings and such nonsense talk

Old Buisness current buisness new Buisness

If you actually attempt to do more than just shut your mouth and listen you are immediately attacked and told this is not the place or time to voice your opinion. (Yet there never actually is)

You are filled with lies

Going to the meetings and such nonsense talk

Old Buisness current buisness new Buisness

If you actually attempt to do more than just shut your mouth and listen you are immediately attacked and told this is not the place or time to voice your opinion. (Yet there never actually is)
You just have to be a little more vocal then.

Delivery!!!

Would these new 22.4s also make 30/hr while doing inside work? If so 60k per year plus our benefits and done around 1or 2pm if you did the preload and then drove for 4 hrs sounds about prefect for someone with a family. Am I missing something?

Come show me please

Or FaceTime me during yours so I can see you in action
Sorry I don't have an iPhone but I do have a voice. And my voice is a lot stronger when I have other members to back me up.

If you don't go and your co-workers don't go, then nobody gives a rats ass about you.

Strength in numbers. Remember they all want to get elected again

BigBrown1234

Sorry I don't have an iPhone but I do have a voice. And my voice is a lot stronger when I have other members to back me up.

If you don't go and your co-workers don't go, then nobody gives a rats ass about you.

Sounds good, In theory. But Iv personally never seen these miracles you speak of.

I spoke with our reps on a one to one basis and they personally told me they’ve never read the IBT constitution.
One of the trustees told me he’s just there for the $800 a month and he misses meetings all the time. (PATHETIC!)

Give me a solid example where you made a suggestion at the local GM membership meeting that they didn’t want to do, yet through your POWER in numbers forced them to comply.

Anyone can answer this, please!

Coldworld

We all know you still rock a 90’s flip phone....

Coldworld

Would these new 22.4s also make 30/hr while doing inside work? If so 60k per year plus our benefits and done around 1or 2pm if you did the preload and then drove for 4 hrs sounds about prefect for someone with a family. Am I missing something?
Use them at 24 an hour in the hub for 4 days and then one day; sat, or Sunday driving) at the same wage... but they can ONLY drive 1 or 2 days a week.... now agree to this but make all TCD’s into full time positions....

Sounds good, In theory. But Iv personally never seen these miracles you speak of.

I spoke with our reps on a one to one basis and they personally told me they’ve never read the IBT constitution.
One of the trustees told me he’s just there for the $800 a month and he misses meetings all the time. (PATHETIC!)

Give me a solid example where you made a suggestion at the local GM membership meeting that they didn’t want to do, yet through your POWER in numbers forced them to comply.

Anyone can answer this, please!
People that didn't listen to us are no longer in office.

Message received. We attended and we vote

Coldworld

My strike fund is looking good also. Hoping I don't have to use it but that's what it's there for.
If things start to look ugly, I'll suspend all 401k and Roth IRA money and cut out in the extra goodies

I'm ready.
All the extra goodies??? You mean like toothpaste, generic cigs and 2% full of growth hormone milk from Aldis????