Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coldworld

I had a few hundred shares but I sold them in 2007. Thank you president Bush, I paid almost zero on the gains.
I did enjoy putting a few bucks a month into owning some shares.. kinda cool to be part of that but not cool the way they treat their employees sometimes so I said friend it and started selling it off... I have no regrets about it and I wasn’t REALLY into buying it to make mass amounts of money.... I do know that Mgt was upset when they started offering it to the union members...smh!!

opie

What happens if you get short handed the rest of the year?

They hire new drivers, usually it seasonals they promote after peak, since most PTers don't want to go package. Many times they just use them for less than 30 days and throw them back.

I did enjoy putting a few bucks a month into owning some shares.. kinda cool to be part of that but not cool the way they treat their employees sometimes so I said friend it and started selling it off... I have no regrets about it and I wasn’t REALLY into buying it to make mass amounts of money.... I do know that Mgt was upset when they started offering it to the union members...smh!!
It was one of the perks being in management, back in the day. They used to make announcements when they had a stock split, just to shove it in our faces.
Now mist if these supervisors make less than we do plus they pay towards healthcare and the new ones have zero pension

Coldworld

It was one of the perks being in management, back in the day. They used to make announcements when they had a stock split, just to shove it in our faces.
Now mist if these supervisors make less than we do plus they pay towards healthcare and the new ones have zero pension
Exactly... I know the mgrs were given good amounts of stock ... now the”MIP” isn’t as easy to max out on.... they have to hit all of their objectives or they don’t get it all.... many sups have been screwed the last few years...oh well, that’s the path they chose...

Coldworld

Although these new sups have an “enhanced” 401k so when they leave in 5 years it’s theirs to keep.... but they are still getting the shaft from what a sup 20 years ago made but most aren’t here for the long haul anyway...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hoffa has them on a brownout also??? That’s bs...
No clue. We literally ate breakfast and talked to each other the whole time.

Dude didn't even have the balls to speak up over everyone and start the meeting.

Not who I want representing me at a termination hearing. That's for sure