olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
SMH, they wouldnt let us cowboy a set but almost everyone did it. The newer guys would fork the rear trailer , haha. I think they didnt like us doing it cause the onroad supes didnt know how to do it.

We used to do it with 45's.

SMH, they wouldnt let us cowboy a set but almost everyone did it. The newer guys would fork the rear trailer , haha. I think they didnt like us doing it cause the onroad supes didnt know how to do it.

We used to do it with 45's.
seinfeld-blah.gif

Hey guys,
I didn't wanna create a new post for this question so I thought I'd ask here. I recently started as a preload package handler and got a call from HR asking for my CDL info, drug test, etc. I hadn't hear anything back from HR for a week so I followed up to see if there were any updates. HR just told me that they won't know if I'll have a seat in the class and that they'll let me know 4 days before the class begins. What do you guys think, will I make it or am I SOL? Is there anything other than seniority that will determine if I make it into the class?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Hey guys,
I didn't wanna create a new post for this question so I thought I'd ask here. I recently started as a preload package handler and got a call from HR asking for my CDL info, drug test, etc. I hadn't hear anything back from HR for a week so I followed up to see if there were any updates. HR just told me that they won't know if I'll have a seat in the class and that they'll let me know 4 days before the class begins. What do you guys think, will I make it or am I SOL? Is there anything other than seniority that will determine if I make it into the class?
you will make it.......or maybe not.

flip a coin

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys,