Mack37

Anybody work at Louisville’s centennial hub? I see they’re hiring feeders full-time off the street. I talked to them and they didn’t mention anything about sleepers but who knows, said they are having problems getting qualified applicants.

quad decade guy

Anybody work at Louisville’s centennial hub? I see they’re hiring feeders full-time off the street. I talked to them and they didn’t mention anything about sleepers but who knows, said they are having problems getting qualified applicants.
What is a "qualified applicant"? A pulse?

It is hard to believe as big as Louisville is....

More like hiring CDL holders off the street to save time and money.....

specter208

Are learners permits only issued at the dmv office? Can I take a test at some third party like aaa? DMV website is useless. Ask to create an account or sign and never presents you with docs to make an appointment.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Are learners permits only issued at the dmv office? Can I take a test at some third party like aaa? DMV website is useless. Ask to create an account or sign and never presents you with docs to make an appointment.
As far as I know, no. You have to take your exams and file your physical at the DMV to receive a CLP. You don’t have to make an appointment so just go on a day you’re off and expect to be there all day. You might even get lucky and be in and out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As far as I know, no. You have to take your exams and file your physical at the DMV to receive a CLP. You don’t have to make an appointment so just go on a day you’re off and expect to be there all day. You might even get lucky and be in and out.

It might be State specific with the order in which you do things.

Here.... we do a new job application, CDL temps, DOT med, and then training.

Yeet

It might be State specific with the order in which you do things.

Here.... we do a new job application, CDL temps, DOT med, and then training.
Some states also require you to submit a 10 year MVR and show you’re already enrolled in a program before allowing you to get one. Everywhere is different.

quad decade guy

Here, appointment only. For everything. No exceptions.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Circle of Honor driver.... :biggrin:

1649940546510.png

Yeet

The feedah network comes through again…
Nah her Facebook name is in the picture. Just did some google searches. Her nephew plays football for the Augustana Vikings in Sioux Falls and most of the limited things I can find (don’t have Facebook) puts her around Nashville. Bottom line, I’m off today and I’m bored.