Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Those 2 last name bitches are all Karen’s.
As much as I would love to agree, Facebook usually puts the maiden name in the middle. That way someone can find you if they lost contact with you before you were married. My wife’s is the same way.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As much as I would love to agree, Facebook usually puts the maiden name in the middle. That way someone can find you if they lost contact with you before you were married. My wife’s is the same way.
Never been on Facebook. I prefer to remain hidden.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ok.

What actually happened?😀 isn't helpful.

1649987881835.png

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Same here. I get dragged along occasionally, kicking and screaming.
It’s nice to have a balance in a relationship. If I’m forced to interact with other people I just stand behind my wife, she’ll take care of it. When she calls me all I have to do is pick up and say hello. She does the rest of the talking.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s nice to have a balance in a relationship. If I’m forced to interact with other people I just stand behind my wife, she’ll take care of it. When she calls me all I have to do is pick up and say hello. She does the rest of the talking.
What are you some kind of social weirdo

averageguy14

Is anyone else getting the in cab cameras? Heard COLOH is getting them next, and I’m gonna assume Newpa is next up at some point. I can’t remember if it’s been posted before but is there a grievance we can file on or are we pretty much screwed already?

over9five

Staff member
Is anyone else getting the in cab cameras? Heard COLOH is getting them next, and I’m gonna assume Newpa is next up at some point. I can’t remember if it’s been posted before but is there a grievance we can file on or are we pretty much screwed already?
It seems the union has caved on this. MHO.

over9five

Staff member
I do not believe the union has caved, I believe there is still a national grievance that has not been settled.
The cameras are being installed, so I think UPS feels that they already won.

Hope you're right tho, I think this is BS. It's over-supervision, the same as having a supervisor 18" from your face for your whole shift.

Thebrownblob

The cameras are being installed, so I think UPS feels that they already won.

Hope you're right tho, I think this is BS. It's over-supervision, the same as having a supervisor 18" from your face for your whole shift.
No doubt UPS always thinks they can get away with everything regardless if the issue is been settled or not. My personal opinion is depending on how far the grievance goes we wind up with at least a forward facing camera.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No doubt UPS always thinks they can get away with everything regardless if the issue is been settled or not. My personal opinion is depending on how far the grievance goes we wind up with at least a forward facing camera.
Don't we basically already have forward facing cameras?

The collision mitigation systems definitely have the capability built in, I'm just not sure if ups is paying for the server feature to view the video.