Johney

It happened yesterday on the trailer I inbounded....it's annoying.
A077E401-A4AE-4B93-B6CC-D1B8B19B077A.jpeg

One from way back in the day. Don’t know if the names are a problem I don’t know any of them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Feeder drivers are such a unique bunch.... :biggrin:

Their favorite trailer (named crazy 8's) has been permanently sidelined in VA. (the red tag)

1673006998427.png

No problem.

Improvise, adapt, and overcome. And, she's gonna need a name....

1673007215846.png

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Feeder drivers are such a unique bunch.... :biggrin:

Their favorite trailer (named crazy 8's) has been permanently sidelined in VA. (the red tag)

View attachment 413484

No problem.

Improvise, adapt, and overcome. And, she's gonna need a name....

View attachment 413485
I have (over)heard (management, shh!) there are actual social media groups of fans who track and follow its travels.

I actually found it as an empty, once. Thought I might get get on the 'good' side of the aforementioned crazy8s fan/dispatcher. Nope, had to red-tag it and leave it where I found it...

(and believe it or not, I have co-worker(s) who will manage to screw up entering that trailer # in their IVIS)

HFolb23

I’ll be the first to admit that the Crazy 8s debacle of this week irritated me more than it should have. The original person who posted it was getting cleaned up because it looked unprofessional with the signatures all over it.

I’d challenge the company to take 888888 in all her autographed glory, park it next to any USAZ, MECZ, MEQZ, or CTLZ trailer we rent and then ask a group of totally random people off the street which trailer they thought was a worse look for UPS to be seen on the road with. I bet you get an almost unanimous answer that squiggled-up 888888 doesn’t look so bad when compared.

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
Only 52 names on the regular Feeder transfer list this year in Local 104. Guess Package improved.
Now this may be a dumb question but are you talking about the transfer list as in transfer to another hub or transfer as in from package to feeder? Because 52 package to feeder in all of 104 seems preposterous.

Last edited:

ManInBrown

I’ll be the first to admit that the Crazy 8s debacle of this week irritated me more than it should have. The original person who posted it was getting cleaned up because it looked unprofessional with the signatures all over it.

I’d challenge the company to take 888888 in all her autographed glory, park it next to any USAZ, MECZ, MEQZ, or CTLZ trailer we rent and then ask a group of totally random people off the street which trailer they thought was a worse look for UPS to be seen on the road with. I bet you get an almost unanimous answer that squiggled-up 888888 doesn’t look so bad when compared.
MECZ and MEQZ are by far the biggest piles of you know what we have. Don’t disrespect the blue CTLZ’s, they’re almost as nice as MLNZ’s.