ManInBrown

Mechanic at a satellite building i was working at told me a few weeks ago they were having major malfunctions with the keyless tractors. Said a bulletin got sent out a few months ago to stop installing them. Apparently a few drivers had their tractors stall out while driving.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Mechanic at a satellite building i was working at told me a few weeks ago they were having major malfunctions with the keyless tractors. Said a bulletin got sent out a few months ago to stop installing them. Apparently a few drivers had their tractors stall out while driving.
My hub was one of the guinea pigs a few years ago for the keyless tractors. We used it for a month before there was a panic and they started making us use the keys again. That panic was the tractors shut off on a few of our drivers while they were on the highway. A month or so goes by and they forced keyless on us again. They knew about this problem a while ago but by that point they already sunk too much money into it to abandon it all together.

ManInBrown

My hub was one of the guinea pigs a few years ago for the keyless tractors. We used it for a month before there was a panic and they started making us use the keys again. That panic was the tractors shut off on a few of our drivers while they were on the highway. A month or so goes by and they forced keyless on us again. They knew about this problem a while ago but by that point they already sunk too much money into it to abandon it all together.
This is exactly what I heard.

Special UPS Operator

Hello folks I'm getting opportunities in 2 states for feeder positions. One is full time. The other is part time. I really want to do part time because I'm also trying to chase a degree. But I'm not sure if I'll get steady work. Don't want to move only to not able to afford rent etc.

Part time position says 1800-0000 no day specified. Full time position says 0000-0000 Monday-Saturday

Is it legit class a part time truck driving position. Or is this a ruse to get me to throw boxes part time? I'd love to but my knees disagree.

Please help thanks
For reference here's the job posting:
Not sure if the secret codes mean anything
76253-Part Time Feeder Driver - H315 - Day Flexible 18:00-0:00 - External

Here's the full time job posting:
76359-Feeder Driver-Tractor Trailer - H300 - Flexible Monday-Saturday 0:00-0:00 - External

Hello folks I'm getting opportunities in 2 states for feeder positions. One is full time. The other is part time. I really want to do part time because I'm also trying to chase a degree. But I'm not sure if I'll get steady work. Don't want to move only to not able to afford rent etc.

Part time position says 1800-0000 no day specified. Full time position says 0000-0000 Monday-Saturday

Is it legit class a part time truck driving position. Or is this a ruse to get me to throw boxes part time? I'd love to but my knees disagree.

Please help thanks

76359-Feeder Driver-Tractor Trailer - H300 - Flexible Monday-Saturday 0:00-0:00 - External
Where?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

Please help thanks

I have never heard of part time feeder, I would love to hear what that entails. If you’re “chasing a degree”, why pursue feeder? There are a bunch of other jobs at UPS that would be a better fit for a student. If you land the full time gig, you are not going to have enough time for school. Whichever you choose, good luck in your endeavors.

Special UPS Operator

I have never heard of part time feeder, I would love to hear what that entails. If you’re “chasing a degree”, why pursue feeder? There are a bunch of other jobs at UPS that would be a better fit for a student. If you land the full time gig, you are not going to have enough time for school. Whichever you choose, good luck in your endeavors.
Just need to eek out 5 or 6 months to graduation. That's why.

Johney

Pineapple King
Just need to eek out 5 or 6 months to graduation. That's why.
Like @Yeet said I have never heard of P/T feeder jobs. Full/Time in Ohio I believe is possible I know a guy who left feeders here in Florida and got on Full/Time in Ohio apparently wherever he is almost all feeder is off the street. Now if that is where you get on it will most likely be nights and at least 55 hours a week, very little time for school. Just finish your degree in CS you'll be better off. My son has a CS degree and makes more than feeder drivers only working 40 hours a week.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Like @Yeet said I have never heard of P/T feeder jobs. Full/Time in Ohio I believe is possible I know a guy who left feeders here in Florida and got on Full/Time in Ohio apparently wherever he is almost all feeder is off the street. Now if that is where you get on it will most likely be nights and at least 55 hours a week, very little time for school. Just finish your degree in CS you'll be better off. My son has a CS degree and makes more than feeder drivers only working 40 hours a week.
Part times probably a shifter