Special UPS Operator

I get it, and I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but honestly man you’re wasting your time. Feeder is a big commitment and not worth it if you’re only going to stick around a few more months.
Yeah you're right. As I'm now going back to 2018 the last time I was going to be hired on that this company has way too much drama, lies, translucency and BS to put up with until you actually start making the big bucks everyone harps on about.

Not really worth it for me.

Thanks for your candid input.

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
I have never heard of part time feeder, I would love to hear what that entails. If you’re “chasing a degree”, why pursue feeder? There are a bunch of other jobs at UPS that would be a better fit for a student. If you land the full time gig, you are not going to have enough time for school. Whichever you choose, good luck in your endeavors.
Like @Yeet said I have never heard of P/T feeder jobs. Full/Time in Ohio I believe is possible I know a guy who left feeders here in Florida and got on Full/Time in Ohio apparently wherever he is almost all feeder is off the street. Now if that is where you get on it will most likely be nights and at least 55 hours a week, very little time for school. Just finish your degree in CS you'll be better off. My son has a CS degree and makes more than feeder drivers only working 40 hours a week.
Shifter?

rod

Retired 23 years
1728785370307.png

Quit your bitching feeder drivers---you could work in Australia.

Johney

Pineapple King
We can barely pull a full set with the weak ass CNG and LNG tractors UPS has decided to waste money on.
You wouldn't believe how many times one of the young newbies coming to my building from Jacksonville would get there and not have enough fuel to get back. Can't remember which they were CNG?(not the one with the tank behind the cab) So they'd have to catch a ride back from another Jax guy(we never had extra tractors)then they'd have to tow it back. At least once a week.