Atheism ON TOPIC

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your right. But anyone who tells me that the couch I'm setting on, the brown truck I slave in, the ocean I swim in, the sun that burns, the trillions of stars in the sky & the space that holds them was contained in the point of a pin with nothing that placed them there is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Not to mention the fact that the complexity of the universe as well as every living thing is so precise.
Ok.
I guess it's just over your head.

It will be fine

Your right. But anyone who tells me that the couch I'm setting on, the brown truck I slave in, the ocean I swim in, the sun that burns, the trillions of stars in the sky & the space that holds them was contained in the point of a pin with nothing that placed them there is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Not to mention the fact that the complexity of the universe as well as every living thing is so precise.
It's funny how I can see absolutely no atheism in my existence & you can see no God in yours. Is it simply the wiring or circumstance?
Cool story. I don’t see why you care so much about a cause of the Big Bang. What difference does it make? It happened get over it.

Box Ox

The on topic is the cherry on top.

Indeed

2nb62dj.png

FromOffTheStreets

How do you figure? You see it as a weakness but your explanation is magic. That’s not very compelling and not a real answer.
I have yet to hear how the elements were placed into the point of a pen & who made them so guess we're both waiting on real answers.
But I don't think either of us ever will so we will just have to wait until the day we die to get the real answers

It will be fine

I have yet to hear how the elements were placed into the point of a pen & who made them so guess we're both waiting on real answers.
But I don't think either of us ever will so we will just have to wait until the day we die to get the real answers
That’s a strange belief. Somehow when your mind stops functioning you’ll get answers? Magical thinking.

over9five

Staff member
Me thinks the only thing you get when you die is the Long Dirt Nap...