Atheism ON TOPIC

bbsam

Staff member
580825_10151065744842355_1349406395_n.jpg
Put the instructions down and dive in. Yes, you’ll fail. That’s ok.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe.
As science and technology advance, you're going to see the goalposts picked up and moved as religious people try to redefine god in face of undeniable facts.
It’s pathetic at this point already.
I’ve seen Jordan Peterson talk about religion, he tried to argue that the answers critical thinking provided were prayers being answered by God.

God is already a metaphor for the collective consciousness of societies according to him. That’s what it becomes when you argue against atheists and dismiss what is not probable. Trying to redefine Christianity is stupid. Polishing a turd.

Sure I’m a Christian if by Christian you mean I believe (currently not testable, very vaguely outlined and considering the Bible a metaphor).

:censored2: off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve seen Jordan Peterson talk about religion, he tried to argue that the answers critical thinking provided were prayers being answered by God.

God is already a metaphor for the collective consciousness of societies according to him. That’s what it becomes when you argue against atheists and dismiss what is not probable. Trying to redefine Christianity is stupid. Polishing a turd.

Sure I’m a Christian if by Christian you mean I believe (currently not testable, very vaguely outlined and considering the Bible a metaphor).

Well if it helps people overcome their delusions and abandon their cults I'm ok with it.

newfie

you and maple should have a circle jerk. just dont call gods name when you do , you'll ruin it for each other

RDL

Oh shhhh. This thread still exists? I’d have been sure it would be shut down by now. @Indecisi0n can we just go ahead and merge this with “Ups hired a convicted cho mo”.