Atheists

wkmac

I've noticed Molyneux has been getting the circulation here in the Current Events forum of late. Rather interesting.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
5zEPblA.jpg
5zEPblA.jpg

wkmac

Everyone of us were born atheists.

If we keep this up we run the risk of Integrity coming here and starting another religious poll!
:devil3:

Last edited:

wkmac

Hardly. They did show, however, that one can read the words and miss the meaning.

That assumes what you've read to reach that conclusion is historically accurate or even happened and it's on that point which is in serious doubt.

wkmac

I'm giving the former Pope a bit of credit in that he reconciled god with the Big bang theory. And why not? It was Roman Catholic Priest Father George Lemaitre in 1927' who first proposed the Big Bang after his own astrological observations of celestial stellar movements. Funny how atheists always get that blame. Along with Darwin.

Also Benedict had the courage to openly declared that the nativity scene as typically practiced with animals was myth. On one level some condemnation may be justified, I'll leave that to others but at the same time I appreciate him opening doors and fostering discussions that move towards searching for truth and away from myth. I thank him for that.