Beer

Nimnim

The Nim
I don't drink beer.

iIzoh.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok enough with the political bull crapppp. This thread is about so so so much more. It's about something that these garbage politicians hopefully won't screw up. B E E R

Believe it or not....there are some out there who never drink beer and think it tastes like a glass of milk!! Ewwww!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm not big on Cinnamon, but for some reason I like cinnamon booze. I like aftershock. I like jagerbombs, as well, even though I don't like Red Bull. I think it just that they are like sniffing a line, or something. I don't want to stop when I drink that stuff. I don't want to wake up the next morning, either. /:-(

klein

Für Meno :)
I bought this as a souvenior beer :

innis-gunn-limited-edition-canada-day-beer-scotland-10372521.jpg

Opps, mine is the 2012 edition, with a different art on the box. They, (Innis and Gunn), hold a anual artist contest and the box is is different each year.

menotyou

bella amicizia
when I was a lot younger I had some real drunk sex from drinking that stuff with a lady I don't really care to remember
If you don't have one of these in your memory, you haven't lived! :winks:

I had a 'friend' that was handy if I drank this and didn't like what I saw where I was. hehehehehehehe

I had some fun. :winks:

CAFAL

I'm not big on Cinnamon, but for some reason I like cinnamon booze. I like aftershock. I like jagerbombs, as well, even though I don't like Red Bull. I think it just that they are like sniffing a line, or something. I don't want to stop when I drink that stuff. I don't want to wake up the next morning, either. /:-(

Ever have goldshlager? Tastes like the red hot fireballs

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I am drinking Newcastle Brown Ale for my holiday get together what is everyone else going to have for there party. The only reason I'm asking is because I found these little kegs with taps for a reasonable price and it's damm good beer. So let me know what your drinking for your cookout or what your favorite beer is.
I've had the summer ale. Picked up a 12 pack today of the brown, it was on sale, $3 off. This is a great beer