Beer

Not for me. Anything more than 1 or 2, & I'm done.
Working in the yard in the burbs is ruff. Sometimes I go out to cut the grass with only the best intentions. Then I find some neighbors who stick beers in my face and I know I've made it. A poor boy who hit the big time. Ive rose to the top and I live among the republicans. And they resent me for it

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Not for me. Anything more than 1 or 2, & I'm done.
Working in the yard in the burbs is ruff. Sometimes I go out to cut the grass with only the best intentions. Then I find some neighbors who stick beers in my face and I know I've made it. A poor boy who hit the big time. Ive rose to the top and I live among the republicans. And they resent me for it
Sounds like you hit the jackpot.
Most of my neighbors are retired and a little too nosey for my liking. Plus they all seem to drink cheapest beer that's on sale.
We are planning to sell this house & move amongst the republicans next spring - I guess I'll then be the neighbor everyone talks about, but wtf, the beer will be better!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Sounds like you hit the jackpot.
Most of my neighbors are retired and a little too nosey for my liking. Plus they all seem to drink cheapest beer that's on sale.
We are planning to sell this house & move amongst the republicans next spring - I guess I'll then be the neighbor everyone talks about, but wtf, the beer will be better!
Boonies! No beer from the neighbors, but no neighbors drinking my beer!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ya know as much as I b*tch about my nosey neighbors, it's gonna be hard to move. Always a neighbor around to keep an eye on things. Lots of good memories & stories to tell. What I wont miss??? My 60 something year old neighbor that refuses to close her shades when she's getting ready for bed. Always seems to be doing that when I get home from brown at night!! Yuck. Plus he hangs out her laundry. Granny panties & giant old lady bras while I'm pouring my first cup of coffee= nasty

over9five

Staff member
Ya know as much as I b*tch about my nosey neighbors, it's gonna be hard to move. Always a neighbor around to keep an eye on things. Lots of good memories & stories to tell. What I wont miss??? My 60 something year old neighbor that refuses to close her shades when she's getting ready for bed. Always seems to be doing that when I get home from brown at night!! Yuck. Plus he hangs out her laundry. Granny panties & giant old lady bras while I'm pouring my first cup of coffee= nasty
Your all set. We Republicans don't do that!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
you, obviously, aren't getting her hints!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm sure they'll all be sad to see us go, NOT!
I have a construction company. I always have something at the house I'm working on. Dump truck, backhoe etc.
I'm sure they'll miss the tools though. Always lend out something

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Commando really? Your Trouble!
Hints? Ya I get it. I'm use to it though, get it all the time. Sometimes the shIcht they say though. Even makes the big bs-er blush!!