Beer

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
God forbid, I'm ever single again, I'm gonna take one for the team. I'm goin south, gonna be a plaything for some old bag. Put on some booty shorts, give her a thrill as needed.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Lets get back on topic for this thread. Last night I had the night off. Had the last 1 of my yeungling black & tans. Guess I've got a road trip in the near future to buy some

menotyou

bella amicizia
Lets get back on topic for this thread. Last night I had the night off. Had the last 1 of my yeungling black & tans. Guess I've got a road trip in the near future to buy some
I just saw them at Sam's yesterday. Maybe, if you have one near, they carry them, too.

I tweeted that beer idea that Ovah gave me. I, now, have these craft beer guys from Syracuse following me. They think I am a genius. If they only knew how we came up with the idea. LOL!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Actually, it's probably the sams near u where we get it. My cousin travels your area for his job. SAMs or bj's always has the best price

menotyou

bella amicizia
Actually, it's probably the sams near u where we get it. My cousin travels your area for his job. SAMs or bj's always has the best price
Erie Blvd has a great Sam's. I go to that one(prefer cuz I love shopping in Syracuse) and the Watertown one. I was at Watertown, yesterday, after therapy. I was talking to the cashier(she knows me by sight) and she told me they are re-designing all of them to have the same floorplan. No more tailoring to the community.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Great Lakes Brewery ( Cleveland, Ohio), tapped the first kegs of Christmas Ale on Thursday...it should be available throughout local bars in the near future on tap. I'm guessing that the bottled beer should be available shortly also

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the Halloween and Thanksgiving and Octoberfest I have been seeing the pumpkin beers in the stores. They sound terribly icky to me!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
With the Halloween and Thanksgiving and Octoberfest I have been seeing the pumpkin beers in the stores. They sound terribly icky to me!!
I hear the shocktober one is pretty good. I think I'll stick to Blue Light. The guys in Hanover Square who craft the beers think they can get me to like their beers. I try them out and see.