Beer

klein

Für Meno :)
Handed out samples of NEW Canadian Wheat beer all day long yesterday (from 12 noon until 8:30pm in 2 different liquor stores) and will do again this Sunday (tomorrow is Crown Royal - Delux, Black and Maple). Today, I'm on paid back-up - nice !!! :)

Anyways, from a total of only 34 samples given - I sold 17 cases of it. 1 out of 2 liked it soo much - they bought it !
The free awesome looking glass that came with it, helped, too. the 6 pack of bottles were also on special for only $10.99 instead of $13.99.

Made with Canadian young Spring Wheat. A typical summer beer, unfiltered, smooth and refreshing.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Spend the whole day cleaning out the crawl space before I get to old to do it .......stuff under there for 30 years ......... drinking summer shandy's with shock top chasers while I grill sausage and peppers

DS

Fenderbender
Handed out samples of NEW Canadian Wheat beer all day long yesterday (from 12 noon until 8:30pm in 2 different liquor stores) and will do again this Sunday (tomorrow is Crown Royal - Delux, Black and Maple). Today, I'm on paid back-up - nice !!! :)

Anyways, from a total of only 34 samples given - I sold 17 cases of it. 1 out of 2 liked it soo much - they bought it !
The free awesome looking glass that came with it, helped, too. the 6 pack of bottles were also on special for only $10.99 instead of $13.99.
Wheat beer tastes like crap.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yesterday was tough. All I had for cold beer when I got home was a single can of high life & a bottle of mich ultra lime. Both of which been kicking around the beer fridge for a couple years, so I picked up the last 6 of SAMs alpine spring I could find. That's some good beer.

Hit the store on my way home from work today. Got leinenkugels. Already had the honey wheat & summer shandy.

I'm damn glad warm weathers here & this thread is heating up too!
image.jpg

kevingcp

firestone-walker-double-jack-beer-review-kansas-city.preview.jpg
Don't know if Firestone's been posted yet but they're from my hometown of Paso Robles, California and I can't get enough of it!
firestone-walker-double-jack-beer-review-kansas-city.preview.jpg

reddkard

I like Becks but because it's expensive , I tend to try Trader Joe's version Simple Times Lager.....believe it or not , for $3.99 a 6 pack , it's good !!!!

Upsmule

I just grabbed some Beck's last night....no doubt a good call....didn't Germans invent beer? sure taste's like it :love-very:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Picked up a Leinenkugel's Summer Sampler Pack for the Memorial Day Weekend .Just put it in the sun room fridge Summer Shandy ,Honey Weiss,Canoe Paddler,and Berry Weiss.