Beer

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Are you challenging my beer drinking manhood ,am I drinking girly beer,should I go out and get some Yards Brawler ? LOL maybe a nice white zinfindel ?

Like you said, Berry Wies is like Grape Soda. I like Lienys, it's brewed in my state. Just prefer the fall and winter packs.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
i liked the berry weis. Drank them on Friday nights, pizza night

Pizza night is my favorite although I started drinking wine with my pizza.Long week two jobs I leave the hub and go right to my favorite pizza place and order it from Sal when I get there so it hot out of the oven a block from my house. We talk and yell about the Phils and the Eagles (birds) while he is making it.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Pizza night is my favorite although I started drinking wine with my pizza.Long week two jobs I leave the hub and go right to my favorite pizza place and order it from Sal when I get there so it hot out of the oven a block from my house. We talk and yell about the Phils and the Eagles (birds) while he is making it.
Nice. Place I go to, the manager works at the ups hub I used to, so we talk a little shop(mostly bitch). Pizza is always the best, & always gives me a 2 liter of coke or a free fry.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Yesterday was beach all day 6 Am to 11 fishing for stripers then 2 to 6 on the beach with my grandson then chicken on the grill with Molson Lager to wash it down .Awesome day!!!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Anyone in the Edmonton area is welcome to visit me next weekend, taste some great samples and also get free custom labels.
Friday from 3-7 at Solo Liquor in St. Albert (St. Albert Trail), & Saturday in Clairview (13508 - Victoria Trail ) from 2-6pm.

Friday are Crown Royal Black & Delux labels
Saturday : Black, Maple & Reserve labels.

Johnnie Walker was yesterday, but coming soon again !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Pass me a cold one will ya ?
Pass me a cold one.jpg

Pass me a cold one.jpg

over9five

Staff member
A little something I set up in the basement...

OK, really we took the tour at the Sam Adams Brewery today.
Pretty awesome, AND they make sure you don't leave thirsty!

S

serenity now

A little something I set up in the basement...

OK, really we took the tour at the Sam Adams Brewery today.
Pretty awesome, AND they make sure you don't leave thirsty!

massive quantities of beer, pressure gauges, copper * Way Cool

over9five

Staff member
Love to do that tour. Jim Koch has the best job. Always looks like he's got a 2 beer buzz going.
They ALL do. The guy that gave us the tour was maybe 25, 27, and he drank more than the rest of us. Can you imagine that? Being paid to drink Sam Adams all day!

After the tour, they took us to the sampling room. We all sat down at long tables, maybe 8 to a table. Gave us 7 oz glasses (to keep), and let us sample three beers. At first I was thinking, "Geez we should have sat up front, we'll be the last to get the pitcher that gets passed down".
HOWEVER, it ended up being the BEST seats because the large pitchers outlasted the six 7oz glasses before us, so we kept refilling as the pitcher stopped at us.
We had:

Boston Lager (Their signature beer)

Summer Ale (Their current seasonal)

Baby Saison (Very yummy, but not on the market)

Highly recommended tour!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I smell them brewing all the time. I love that smell. You'll have to check on when the Clydesdales are there. Sometimes they are on tour. It is a lot of fun & the property is really nice to check out. Every summer, they have an event there called rock & ribs. Obviously music & BBQ. It's really good.

Back to the Sam Adams tour. I bet that tour guide actually enjoys his job. Not just the beer. But it seems so relaxed. I could get used to that!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My local big brands are dead. Rainier and Olympia exist in name only. You'll notice most movies featuring Clint Eastwood also have Oly there. His favorite, I guess.