Ben Carson

brett636

No surprise coming from you that you would defend him.. You backed up herman cain all the way to his ultimate political death.

Hang on bro, Carsons political future is doomed.

Time for you to jump ship. (again)

TOS.

I still back up Herman Cain. The media took a single grain of truth, that he was accused of sexual harrassmenr, and spun a web of lies based on it. That was a hit job from beginning to end, no doubt about it. I doubt this will sink Carson, but we will see.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Think of it this way: If a military big shot (update: or someone else, they're now clarifying) told you as a high school student that your grades and ROTC experience made you a prime candidate for a coveted slot at West Point -- which, he added, would provide a world class education, totally free of charge -- your teenaged brain might very well process that interaction as a full scholarship offer. "

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

I think the zombies are too excited about getting some brains. Settle down, the election is a long way off.

Sportello

I think the zombies are too excited about getting some brains. Settle down, the election is a long way off.

Mmmmm, brains

hqdefault.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the end, there will be a name on the GOP part of the ballot. I'm voting for the (R) no matter who it is.......Ben or Donald or Marco or Carly or etc etc. So, you can blast them all to hell....it won't matter!!

bbsam

Staff member
In the end, there will be a name on the GOP part of the ballot. I'm voting for the (R) no matter who it is.......Ben or Donald or Marco or Carly or etc etc. So, you can blast them all to hell....it won't matter!!
Correct. The R side will lose again.