Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if you do a search on my name and look at my posts, i was saying this months ago.. lol

You can also look at it this way: Both sides know taking any action will likely lead to disaster. They're waiting for each other to make the first move. So, by continuing to do nothing, the Union is doing the best they can to look out for the members.

DiadesSuk

You can also look at it this way: Both sides know taking any action will likely lead to disaster. They're waiting for each other to make the first move. So, by continuing to do nothing, the Union is doing the best they can to look out for the members.
You actually called me out asking me how much i was sticking to my opinion lol.. I was just looking at your reply to a past comment. The union isnt immune to this. And the union members that thought the teamsters were going to pony up the muscle to prevent their membership from having to get the shot, well that's not going to happen. UPS has a strategy and they're prepping for it as they know exactly whats coming down the pipeline long before our news tells us. Thats why you see the shift started 2-3 months ago.

Non sequitur

You actually called me out asking me how much i was sticking to my opinion lol.. I was just looking at your reply to a past comment. The union isnt immune to this. And the union members that thought the teamsters were going to pony up the muscle to prevent their membership from having to get the shot, well that's not going to happen. UPS has a strategy and they're prepping for it as they know exactly whats coming down the pipeline long before our news tells us. Thats why you see the shift started 2-3 months ago.
So you're saying sell all your UPS shares

Dr.Brownz

i have a problem with power centralization and capitalism falls under that category, democracy is not supposed to but it happens.

i think power abuse and power corrupts could be related to what you said.

LOL you say this but you want to live in a commie society that gives the government absolute power! Yeah great plan!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I never believed the Union would try to stop it, but by doing nothing right now, they are forcing the company to make the first move, so they can claim they didn't have a choice in doing whatever it is they will do. Quote me the response you are talking about. I don't remember the exchange off hand.

BigGuy2732

They definitely know exactly what measure they want to take. But it may be extremely costly to make. And like stone toss tells us in the propaganda with the two dads and a son in a McDonald’s add..

“But how will this help us sell burgers?”

“burgers?”

brownman2075

I never believed the Union would try to stop it, but by doing nothing right now, they are forcing the company to make the first move, so they can claim they didn't have a choice in doing whatever it is they will do. Quote me the response you are talking about. I don't remember the exchange off hand.

First he claimed he received a corporate email that stated ups employees needed to vaccinated by a certain date. When pressed about the body of the email, he claimed is was confidential and then many pages into the conversation he finally came out and said that is was for corporate people, while the whole time through silence about the details got everyone worked up thinking it applied to hub workers as well. I guess when he figured the real information was hitting the mainstream, he finally came out and said it and was like see, I didn’t lie. Meanwhile also telling everyone he was forced/coerced to take the shot in order to see his child in the hospital, taking the shot in the parking lot and when I called him out on his BS by displaying hospitals policy for visitors and parents in that hospital for all to see, he then disappeared.

The postal workers won’t have to take it I don’t think ups will either. And if they do mandate it well then I won’t work there any longer. No job is worth your life or your freedom and capitulation to this slave system buys you nothing

brownman2075

The postal workers won’t have to take it I don’t think ups will either. And if they do mandate it well then I won’t work there any longer. No job is worth your life or your freedom and capitulation to this slave system buys you nothing

Why would you quit instead of just claiming a religious exemption? Because of testing? You can claim a religious exemption on that too. The reasonable accommodation for that would be a verbal or written prehealth check of symptoms,

BigGuy2732

Why would you quit instead of just claiming a religious exemption? Because of testing? You can claim a religious exemption on that too. The reasonable accommodation for that would be a verbal or written prehealth check of symptoms,
They would grant it maybe if it were like, two guys. But you know damn well all of our centers are going to have 30+ religious exemptions. They're just going to deny it because the threshold will be too much. This is about compliance, not about health.

You’re not getting your freedom if you just take one shot or even two anymore than wearing a mask for just two weeks and staying home brought you any freedom. You’ll get a couple months of temporary privileges if you’re lucky before there’s something else they’ll bully you into

I won’t submit to any testing it’s unreliable and it’s extremely uncomfortable. I had it once early this year and that’s the only time I’ll get tested. That too is discrimination based on health

brownman2075

They would grant it maybe if it were like, two guys. But you know damn well all of our centers are going to have 30+ religious exemptions. They're just going to deny it because the threshold will be too much. This is about compliance, not about health.

What crock of poop. What threshold? Tell me UPSs threshold. I’m all ears. I really don’t think they are going to do that, but in the event things go the other way, Set yourself up to be able to sue for religious discrimination because employers are obligated by law under Title VII to give you a reasonable accommodation. As of right now, osha has been quiet as church mouse for weeks. Obviously things are not so cut and dry.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
First he claimed he received a corporate email that stated ups employees needed to vaccinated by a certain date. When pressed about the body of the email, he claimed is was confidential and then many pages into the conversation he finally came out and said that is was for corporate people, while the whole time through silence about the details got everyone worked up thinking it applied to hub workers as well. I guess when he figured the real information was hitting the mainstream, he finally came out and said it and was like see, I didn’t lie. Meanwhile also telling everyone he was forced/coerced to take the shot in order to see his child in the hospital, taking the shot in the parking lot and when I called him out on his BS by displaying hospitals policy for visitors and parents in that hospital for all to see, he then disappeared.

I appreciate the recap, but he said that I specifically said something to him. I couldn't remember the post he's referring to, so I lack context to respond, and asked him to quote the post so I know what he's talking about.

BigGuy2732

What crock of poop. What threshold? Tell me UPSs threshold. I’m all ears. I really don’t think they are going to do that, but in the event things go the other way, Set yourself up to be able to sue for religious discrimination because employers are obligated by law under Title VII to give you a reasonable accommodation. As of right now, osha has been quiet as church mouse for weeks. Obviously things are not so cut and dry.

It is a crock of poop. But that's how it will be. They need compliance and people to inject :censored2: into their body like good cogs in the machine and just do what they're told. The courts allowed an entire election to be stolen, do you think they're going to care about a religious freedom lawsuit? All of them will be ignored.