Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You think the dot card says sleep apnea on it?
I don’t know what it says. Neither do you. This is from the FMCSA site

Although the FMCSRs do not require the Medical Examiner to give a copy of the Medical Examination Report to the employer, the FMCSA does not prohibit employers from obtaining copies of the medical examination form (long form). Medical Examiners should have a release form signed by the driver if the employer wishes to obtain a copy of the medical examination form (long form).

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No it’s not. Freedom is freedom. Damn the man since he’s not mine…..
It absolutely is! I don’t need a vaccine to drive. And I’m not impaired without the vaccine. They tried it with the polio vaccine and it failed. I don’t care either way, not my problem anymore.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It absolutely is! I don’t need a vaccine to drive. And I’m not impaired without the vaccine. They tried it with the polio vaccine and it failed. I don’t care either way, not my problem anymore.
I happen to be an excellent drunk driver. I should be allowed to drink on my lunch.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know what it says. Neither do you. This is from the FMCSA site

Although the FMCSRs do not require the Medical Examiner to give a copy of the Medical Examination Report to the employer, the FMCSA does not prohibit employers from obtaining copies of the medical examination form (long form). Medical Examiners should have a release form signed by the driver if the employer wishes to obtain a copy of the medical examination form (long form).
UPS knows if you pass or fail.
The only reason they would know you have health issues is if you weren't given a 2 year expiration.