Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nocebo effect

Someone took a whole bottle of their experimental anti depressants and ended up in the hospital with a slew of symptoms, super low blood pressure and delirium. They had to give him 5 liters of water to keep his blood pressure from dropping so much he died.

When they finally got ahold of the doctor in charge of the experimental drug treatment he told them the patient was in the placebo group. When they told the patient that he got better instantly.

Lots of stories like that. Guy gets diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and given 3 months to live, and dies 3 months later in his sleep. Autopsy shows the tumor they initially saw was benign, the guy was perfectly healthy.

Towns that had local news segments about altitude headaches had lots of doctors visits complaining about the altitude headaches they were getting.

Theres no such thing as altitude headaches.

But if you tell a hiking group about altitude headaches two or three will develop headaches during the hike, like clockwork.

Now imagine you go to the doctors for a sick note because you called out for a regular flu, and you see the entire hospital staff freak out and get into hazmat gear and treat you like your radioactive.

Acute Mountain Sickness, or Altitude Hypoxia is real, and generally causes headaches. The rest of what you said is spot on. I was just figuring that when you intentionally cause panic, you are guaranteed to get an increase in hospitalizations. This is why I believe the establishment media, along with fearmongering politicians, should all be sued into oblivion for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

freehoodies

If she works the ICU she'll meet a lot of patients that wish they did.
Oh :censored2: you fell for those fake stories?

Holy :censored2: its weird finding extremely gullible people in the wild.

I knew you guys had to exist, those scam callers wouldn’t keep calling if people weren’t falling for it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Acute Mountain Sickness, or Altitude Hypoxia is real, and generally causes headaches. The rest of what you said is spot on. I was just figuring that when you intentionally cause panic, you are guaranteed to get an increase in hospitalizations. This is why I believe the establishment media, along with fearmongering politicians, should all be sued into oblivion for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
We havent even seen the beginning. "Vaccine" effects aside. The mental health toll on the nation will be enormous.

freehoodies

Good catch, I was reciting that all from memory I misremembered the article I got that snippet from. Went and found it in case anyone wants to check it out

Always take everything with a grain of salt, new evidence can always emerge. And bad memory can play the telephone game with yourself

MAKAVELI

Yes. It's been given to hundreds of millions of people worldwide. It's cured river blindness, transforming the lives of countless Africans.

That's why the inventors won a Nobel prize.
You should be grateful homie, Wakanda is saved.
Fake news. So it's not saving millions of lives from COVID.