Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

freehoodies

And by the way these beds wouldn't be filling up if covid patients were treated before they got to the hospital. There is such a thing as monochromal antibody treatments but they're not spreading that news too much. My wife had it done last week as a precaution.
There are no beds filling up with covid patients. Hospitals are understaffed too so the amount of available beds is low to begin with.

You can have 100 beds in a hospital, if you only have 3 nurses you only have like 5 beds available. How many hypochondriacs do you think are in your town? Ever met your mother in law?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Most doctors are saying stay at home unless something changes

Because they haven't been told how covid spreads, or that most accidents that end up in hospitalizations occur around the home. If doctors weren't so dumb, we would be in a lot better shape. If hospital administrators weren't so dumb, we wouldn't have capacity issues.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My bad homie, ignore the snark

It's all good cuz.

thumb_im-easy-like-sunday-morning-makeameme-org-im-easy-like-sunday-52262889.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There are no beds filling up with covid patients. Hospitals are understaffed too so the amount of available beds is low to begin with.

You can have 100 beds in a hospital, if you only have 3 nurses you only have like 5 beds available. How many hypochondriacs do you think are in your town? Ever met your mother in law?

Imagine what happens when you blast hypochondriacs with news of a viral pandemic that will absolutely kill them.