Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Redvet94

Why did antibiotics which are used for treating bacterial infection help my whole family and all the CVS pharmacies are out of it maybe because the pneumonia is bacterial even though covid is viral.

Ackerlin

First they tried scaring people to get the vaccine, then bribed, then endorsing it with celebrities, then social pressure and now they are threatening people's only ways of providing for their family? If that still isn't fishy to you then fine go get it, but stay the :censored2: away from me and don't tell me what I can or can't do.

BigGuy2732

They tell you it’s for your health as they take everything away from you. That’s why it ain’t worth arguing with the other side. Their reward is here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
First they tried scaring people to get the vaccine, then bribed, then endorsing it with celebrities, then social pressure and now they are threatening people's only ways of providing for their family? If that still isn't fishy to you then fine go get it, but stay the :censored2: away from me and don't tell me what I can or can't do.
I bite

freehoodies

on the VAERS website….

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Subject to biases,

like democrats not wanting to admit their frothing at the mouth virtue signaling about vaccines wasn’t a good idea?

Or doctors not wanting to fill out a report for an hour every single time it happens, when its easier (and pays better) to just call it a covid death

PT Car Washer

Is delivering Amazon packages the only job you are qualified to do?

BigGuy2732

Republicans and Democrats are the same people. Republicans are just Democrats 15 years behind. The left pushes forward to insanity and the right just follows behind. In the future, the right will be saying that non binary is too far and that it harms transgendered people.

PT Car Washer

Is washing cars the only job you are qualified to do?

It kinda shows that you should probably stick to what you know best, right?
I'm not the one willing to give up their job that feeds my family over some right wing conspiracy theory that the vaccine has tiny microchips in it. Or whatever the latest conspiracy theory is.