Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_4fwx5kgylov4chp.jpeg

BrownZen

Trying to force masks back UPS workers in hub today. Everyone wears them on their chin. One guy said his bandana on his head was his mask and it was effective as the one his supervisor's chin. Not sure how that ended. Anyone else have to wear a mask?

BrownZen

1976 Gerald Ford announced going to vaccinate all Americans against the swine flu. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death.and was discontinued. Swine flu went away naturally. Ford of course took a dose on live TV (probs saline).

Non sequitur

I'm not the one willing to give up their job that feeds my family over some right wing conspiracy theory that the vaccine has tiny microchips in it. Or whatever the latest conspiracy theory is.
No conspiracy, 55 year old nurse friend was forced to get the clot shot and a week later she was in the hospital with blood clots in her legs. Just happened.
Also I know two people with bad covid who used the Frontline doctors for meds. Both pulled through with off label drugs. Fact

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Subject to biases,

like democrats not wanting to admit their frothing at the mouth virtue signaling about vaccines wasn’t a good idea?

Or doctors not wanting to fill out a report for an hour every single time it happens, when its easier (and pays better) to just call it a covid death
So, you cite a source. I quote a passage from that source. Then you twist what I said, mention Democrats, and post straight fallacies next. Got it, makes tons of sense.

Any chance you know how to barter at least?

MyTripisCut

Bias has an impact on literally everything that humans are involved in. They also fail to mention that studies have shown that anywhere from 1-10% of adverse reactions after vaccination even get reported to VAERS. VAERS is meant to provide a signal for the FDA to look into patterns. If they only ever dismiss the reports and never investigate, then we will never know the reality.

Hmmmm.............
And when you don’t accept the reality? Like i said before, VAERS had a dog death attributed to its owner getting vaccinated. Hmmmmmm my arse pal.

Dumbo

If you really want uncensored information and something extremely sad and eye opening download the Telegram app and search for COVID vaccine injuries. Thousands and thousands of videos and posts from people discussing deaths of loved ones or injury from the vaccine. Gofundme pages are being cancelled because the media doesn't want it getting out, a 13 year old girl died this morning when her heart stopped.

Either wake up or bury your head in the sand. The choice is yours. You are not being told the truth.

MyTripisCut

If you really want uncensored information and something extremely sad and eye opening download the Telegram app and search for COVID vaccine injuries. Thousands and thousands of videos and posts from people discussing deaths of loved ones or injury from the vaccine. Gofundme pages are being cancelled because the media doesn't want it getting out, a 13 year old girl died this morning when her heart stopped.

Either wake up or bury your head in the sand. The choice is yours. You are not being told the truth.
Yes. The government controls all media except for the Telegram App. Got it and lmfao.

wilberforce15

So who owns Telegram App? Tony Stark?
No idea.

But the white house effectively controls the regular press by controlling access. The major networks will never do anything that endangers them from losing their white house credentials, which can be used as a whip to keep them in line.

People with direct white house access can be threatened or blackmailed by the white house very easily.

MyTripisCut

No idea.

But the white house effectively controls the regular press by controlling access. The major networks will never do anything that endangers them from losing their white house credentials, which can be used as a whip to keep them in line.

People with direct white house access can be threatened or blackmailed by the white house very easily.
Thanks Morpheus!