Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
To the end of the pandemic?
Don’t force your placebo shots/ boosters; put your mask on you blue collar-working class slave…your child needs a shot to go to school…you need to mask up outside now… your shot doesn’t stop Covid, why are vaccinated people getting Covid still?! If your shot worked… don’t blame me. You need laxatives everyday because you and everyone here knows your parents brainwashed you to be full of…what do laxatives help produce? I wouldn’t know, never took em’.

The Driver

I drive.
Don’t force your placebo shots/ boosters; put your mask on you blue collar-working class slave…your child needs a shot to go to school…you need to mask up outside now… your shot doesn’t stop Covid, why are vaccinated people getting Covid still?! If your shot worked… don’t blame me. You need laxatives everyday because you and everyone here knows your parents brainwashed you to be full of…what do laxatives help produce? I wouldn’t know, never took em’.
giphy.gif

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
Hey why are people developing new variants of Covid?in their lungs? They wear masks all day and are inhaling all the bacteria their lungs are trying to breathe out from their masks…hey! I’m no doctor!

Dumbo

Show me where someone needs two shots and a booster to work in U.S.
The law that they want to draft is that you need to be fully vaccinated to work in a job with over 100 employees. Fully vaccinated means at least 2 shots for some of them. Biden considers the booster shots as part of being vaccinated. He said so himself. They also have finally been reporting that the shot loses effectiveness after 6 months. Being vaccinated will entail being "up to date" on all of the recommended boosters.

The Driver

I drive.
The law that they want to draft is that you need to be fully vaccinated to work in a job with over 100 employees. Fully vaccinated means at least 2 shots for some of them. Biden considers the booster shots as part of being vaccinated. He said so himself. They also have finally been reporting that the shot loses effectiveness after 6 months. Being vaccinated will entail being "up to date" on all of the recommended boosters.
Or undergo testing. Right?

Dumbo

To the end of the pandemic?
This isn't a pandemic. This is an endemic. What are the current deaths in the US and compared that to 1 year ago? Bet you cannot easily find it. They don't want you to know.

My county has 50k people. We currently have 18 people hospitalized and since the very beginning we have had 213 deaths.

Again, notice they never talk about deaths anymore? It's cases only. Cases with a .01% death rate.

The Driver

I drive.
This isn't a pandemic. This is an endemic. What are the current deaths in the US and compared that to 1 year ago? Bet you cannot easily find it. They don't want you to know.

My county has 50k people. We currently have 18 people hospitalized and since the very beginning we have had 213 deaths.

Again, notice they never talk about deaths anymore? It's cases only. Cases with a .01% death rate.
Nationally? 2,000+ a day right now.