BLM means WHAT ????

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good for him for sticking his neck out and asking questions. I don’t understand how an organization like that can have “opaque finances”. Is that even legal? Their finances should be just as translucent as any other organization that people donate money to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another windfall for BLM's co-founder

That so-called commie is really cashing in! Reminds me of Bernie Sanders flying around in private jets and buying expensive real estate.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1618557038685.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, have you heard that poor woman who is providing for her extended family by buying multiple properties had a long discussion with security because her properties have been shown in the media.
I wonder if she is also so concern when BLM posts addresses of people they want to intimidate.

oldngray

nowhere special
Let’s get this straight: Beulah Mae Donald won a $7 million judgment over the lynching of her son, but she only received $51,000 for her trouble, most of which she used to pay her law firm, the SPLC. Meanwhile, the SPLC received one-hundred-and-eighty-seven times as much money in donations as Donald received in damages, and SPLC’s top executives received roughly twice the sum that Donald received in just two years.