BLM means WHAT ????

rod

Retired 23 years
Protests have rules, need permits. Start arresting others. Call Maxine when you need bail money.

So why isn't that old hag arrested for trying to starting a riot? That is WAY worse than anything Donald did.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Poop Head

Judge me.
List of demands!

Hahaha! They picked the wrong ones.
These people are sick in the head.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Black lives mattering in Africa

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So who are the owners?
Who sits on the corporation's board ?
Are they for profit or non profit ?
( asking for a friend )
Patrisse Cullors is the sole board member and executive director. It's not a nonprofit, they were funneling the money through an actual nonprofit called 'thousand currents', who has a bunch of radicals on their board, including a convicted terrorist.

Last I heard they were restructuring the entire arrangement after local blm organizations started getting media publicity for calling out the scam.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Patrisse Cullors is the sole board member and executive director. It's not a nonprofit, they were funneling the money through an actual nonprofit called 'thousand currents', who has a bunch of radicals on their board, including a convicted terrorist.

Last I heard they were restructuring the entire arrangement after local blm organizations started getting media publicity for calling out the scam.

I always laugh at the absolute white trash people with the BLM signs in their window. Then there are the predictable yipsters who think they're being properly liberal in their virtue signalling. I assume they would simply go into denial if presented with the facts about the organization they support.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I always laugh at the absolute white trash people with the BLM signs in their window. Then there are the predictable yipsters who think they're being properly liberal in their virtue signalling. I assume they would simply go into denial if presented with the facts about the organization they support.
One of my sisters is one of the older California Liberals who is all onboard with BLM. Her picture on Facebook for a while was “BLM”. The rest of us stopped talking politics with her years ago. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One of my sisters is one of the older California Liberals who is all onboard with BLM. Her picture on Facebook for a while was “BLM”. The rest of us stopped talking politics with her years ago. Lol.
I get a kick out of the one's that do it for show. "Look how much I care"... Meanwhile, they live in a community far removed from any BLM interaction.