Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Use Finally Found for Rolling Stone Magazine[/h]
Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-Rolling-Stone.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
^ That looks like somebody emptied out one of those evil high capacity 30 round magazines. I wish I had thought of that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
His lawyers are still trying to move the case out of Boston .
Something about a tainted jury pool .
What fools they are .
They will never find a more liberal jury base except for Oakland, CA.
Heck Massachusetts elected a known lying fake as Senator and a known Maryland resident as another Senator .

BrownArmy

17 of the 30 counts carry the death penalty.

I'm conflicted - which is worse, life in solitary for 23 hours a day in some Supermax prison, or the death penalty? Which would make him a martyr, I suppose, to people who view things that way.

I'm curious to see the defenses' play in the next round...they could always make a plea-deal, escape the death penalty, but remove any possibility for appeal.

On a side-note, MA does not have the death penalty, but since this is a Federal case, he's eligible. If it comes down to a death sentence, where would they carry it out?

trickpony1

I would like to see them execute him on the pitcher's mound at Fenway Park in front of a sell out crowd with the proceeds devoted to the victim's fund.

Much like the Fort Hood shooter, this is what he wants so he will be a martyr and worshipped in the hearts and minds of his followers for years.

Perhaps a better punishment would be "life without parole" in a small, single person cell for 23 hours a day and allowed outside sunshine for the remaining hour or;

LWP and placed in general population........see how long he lasts?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Death would only be scary if he believes in an afterlife........sitting in a cell the rest of his life for 23 hours a day and knowing he will never get out is pretty terrifying.