Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It seems that others are also questioning the " claimed " account of just what really happened .
New reports say no knife was used , shot fired into the back of his head , FBI agent was alone in the room with him , wife claims he was in Fl on day of Waltham murders .

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I saw he Convoy transporting Tsarnaev ( Boston Bomber) Down route 93 from Ft Devens this morning on the way home.... it was quite a sight,,,Mass State police on bikes blocking the 93 off ramps as they passed in an armored Federal Marshals Humvee with motor Cops surrounding it and big black cars ,FBI maybe ?? and a lot of Mass State Police cruisers heading to the Federal Court house in South Boston... a cruiser is what we call police cars in New England ,,,lol

island1fox

Stop all this talk and worry about bombs--as we found out today in another post --the reason why Muslims are bombers is Political and not religious.

A political bomb hurts and kills less than a religious bomb ????

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Your honor, I was only trying to play a prank on that 8 yr. old boy in the front.....he could trip over my backpack and fall down. But he died in some explosion I had nothing to do with."

Returntosender

"Your honor, I was only trying to play a prank on that 8 yr. old boy in the front.....he could trip over my backpack and fall down. But he died in some explosion I had nothing to do with."
The death of 8year old is nothing to try and make a joke about. You should know better, you have child and grandchildren.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was not humor.
This is how these animals would talk.
He doesn't care that the 8 yr. old was dead a few mins. after that picture was taken and he's the responsible party..
That piece of pond scum :censored2: should fry......funny??? I don't think so .

Returntosender

This was not humor.
This is how these animals would talk.
He doesn't care that the 8 yr. old was dead a few mins. after that picture was taken and he's the responsible party..
That piece of pond scum :censored2: should fry......funny??? I don't think so .
You don't know what the bomber said in the court room. You assume he would say" I was only trying to play a prank on that 8 yr. old boy in the front.....he could trip over my backpack and fall down. But he died in some explosion I had nothing to do with." It would have PC is just say the 8 year died in a explosion. Not put the backpack down in front of child, then the child fell and died in some explosion.
You want the guy to fry? that fine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You don't know what the bomber said in the court room. You assume he would say" I was only trying to play a prank on that 8 yr. old boy in the front.....he could trip over my backpack and fall down. But he died in some explosion I had nothing to do with." It would have PC is just say the 8 year died in a explosion. Not put the backpack down in front of child, then the child fell and died in some explosion.
You want the guy to fry? that fine.
There were no lol's after my post.....no smiley faces.......yet you say "joke". Where?
You are not here to tell others what they should or shouldn't say.........only to have your say, your way and others will have their say, their way. My way may not be your way.........but you can't interpret my intentions !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The moment of surrender: Dramatic new pictures emerge of the moment 'Boston bomber' climbed from boat where he hid for hours, as a sniper took aim at his head

The sobering pictures were released by Sergeant Sean Murphy, a tactical photographer with the Massachusets state police, in a bid to show the real face of terrorism rather than the 'glamourised' image of Tsarnaev that graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's controversial new issue. Cornered by police, the photos show the 19-year-old bombing suspect in a blood-splattered black jumper, with hands stained red and a sniper's laser aimed directly at his forehead .

Sgt. Sean P. Murphy, was relieved of duty for one day and is “subject to internal investigation,” state police told the Herald last night. - See more at: State trooper punished for leaking Dzhokhar Tsarnaev capture photos | Boston Herald

oldngray

nowhere special
Murphy will get a mild slap on the wrist but all of the other cops will quietly support him. Awesome pictures and a stark contrast to the Rolling Stone glamor boy photo.