Build That Wall!!

old levi's

blank space
You don't think we are constantly patrolling the border(s) now?

You were right the first time--they are invaders NOT immigrants.

Invaders get shot---no matter what color skin they have. Read history.

Then shoot them; but shoot to kill

and let Donald give the order

Returntosender

It is what it is!
63F6E890-3BD3-4F94-BBA1-708D2D7B221C.jpeg

vantexan

Hey genius, did you know you can just select the words I posted and Google them?

A great many of them, yes. Estimated that 42% of all those millions overstayed visas.

Border wall debate ignores biggest source of illegal immigration: visa overstays
Um, call me crazy, but 42% isn't the majority. Nor does your article account for the millions(and more than 11 million total), who crossed the southern border. Show me someone who flew in, and had a visa issued, and I'll show you someone of means who could qualify for a visa, as opposed to the poor who illegally cross the southern border. Of course you know this already, you just desperately want to win an argument.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hey genius, did you know you can just select the words I posted and Google them?

A great many of them, yes. Estimated that 42% of all those millions overstayed visas.

Border wall debate ignores biggest source of illegal immigration: visa overstays

About 4.5 million of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, or 42 percent of the total undocumented population, overstayed visas, according to the report.

Only problem is that the actual number of Illegal Aliens is closer to 26 million.
Based on the actual number, 17% of the total undocumented population, overstayed visas.

But you already knew that!

Sportello

About 4.5 million of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, or 42 percent of the total undocumented population, overstayed visas, according to the report.

Only problem is that the actual number of Illegal Aliens is closer to 26 million.
Based on the actual number, 17% of the total undocumented population, overstayed visas.

Study from MIT-Yale is I guess what you are using.

It is an outlier using dubious methodology, but you knew that.
Homeland Security says otherwise. Pew is the accepted source:

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Study from MIT-Yale is I guess what you are using.

It is an outlier using dubious methodology, but you knew that.
Homeland Security says otherwise. Pew is the accepted source:

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

I don't understand why you are guessing ... I used your source that you posted

moreluck

golden ticket member
The talks seemed to be stalled on some "bed" issues. We don't supply beds for citizen veterans, why do we need to supply beds to non-citizens.

Cardboard seems to be good enough for the homeless citizens...…….good enough for everybody!