Sportello

At the Grammys....

gettyimages-1097509784.jpg

joy-villa.jpg

BUG's buddy:

ea623536b2c568a862ca499f1e34214f

vantexan

Well that one flew over your head.
The point was made that if a wall is built the cartels would use submarines. I said the Coast Guard and Navy would stop the submarines. You asked how are they going to do that without a wall? Do you expect a wall in the water? Or that submarines are going to cross the desert? Or is it you think our security forces are incapable?

MAKAVELI

Banned
The point was made that if a wall is built the cartels would use submarines. I said the Coast Guard and Navy would stop the submarines. You asked how are they going to do that without a wall? Do you expect a wall in the water? Or that submarines are going to cross the desert? Or is it you think our security forces are incapable?
The point you clearly made was a wall is not needed to stop drug cartels along 95,000 miles of shoreline. Thx for playing.:happy2:

upsgrunt

If I'm reading several posts right, it's not really a matter of wall or no wall, it's the person lobbying the hardest for it that makes it a bad idea. If Obama had wanted to do it, it would have been the greatest idea since sliced bread.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If I'm reading several posts right, it's not really a matter of wall or no wall, it's the person lobbying the hardest for it that makes it a bad idea. If Obama had wanted to do it, it would have been the greatest idea since sliced bread.
And if Obamacare was called Trumpcare....

vantexan

Prevent illegal border crossings with technology and man power. Is it that hard to understand?
Because that's working so well already? Why is it illegal crossings south of San Diego went down 90% when they erected that wall? The Border Patrol says they need a wall, that's good enough for me. Especially if it'll keep out the future Democrats you so desperately want.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That'd work. Hopefully Ann Coulter has already been sent off on a week long all expenses paid vacation without any electronic devices.
I'm sure she's foaming at the mouth already..

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter said Friday that President Trump is “lazy and incompetent” and warned that he might face a challenger for the Republican presidential nomination if he does not uphold his promise to build a border wall.

“We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason,” she said on Yahoo News's Skullduggery podcast, claiming that she was simply reminding the president of his promise to deliver on securing border wall funding.