Build That Wall!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're arguing that he would come up with something that he hasn't. Talk is cheap. But still no action. But if he did come up with something that kept a lot of Obamacare's features but was more cost effective would Democrats support it? Highly doubtful.
Not arguing anything, I'm telling you what he said.

What he's said before:

• May 2017: Trump told Malcolm Turnbull, the Australian prime minister, that “you have better health care than we do.” (Australia has a single-payer system.)
  • January 2017: “We’re going to have insurance for everybody,”
  • September 2015: "Everybody's got to be covered … I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not."
  • 2000: “I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health … We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not sure Obama would have come up with Obamacare ...
it was a half-assed version of the vision he had.
Obama wanted a single-payer system pretty much like AOC's Green Dream.
Well, as usual, you’re only half right.

Obama didn’t come up with the ACA, the Heritage Foundation did, and Romney endorsed it here in MA before he slammed it on the national stage.

That’s the part where you’re wrong... NOPE! You Missed Again!!! SMH

The part where you’re right is that Obama likely did want Single-Payer...he just didn’t have the balls to push it through.

As usual, your reading comprehension is half-right or, in other words, half-assed! LOL

I never said Obama came up with ACA! ... I said, "I'm not sure Obama would have come up with Obamacare ...".

Last edited:

vantexan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hope fiber lines buried shallowly enough to sense things along the border couldn't be cut as easily as the fiber lines in my neighborhood.
That along with the fact the fiber line would be on the Mexico side of the boundary is why I dismissed it as a viable, scalable solution for that part of the detection system.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
That along with the fact the fiber line would be on the Mexico side of the boundary is why I dismissed it as a viable, scalable solution for that part of the detection system.

Hadn’t picked up that it’d be on the Mexico side. No question given that factor. Mexicans could probably wave to the US Border Patrol while having fiber line cutting picnics. Mexico isn’t gonna monitor and patrol their side of the border sufficiently enough to prevent it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hope fiber lines buried shallowly enough to sense things along the border couldn't be cut as easily as the fiber lines in my neighborhood.
The difference between cutting through slats and fiber optic lines is the cut lines would alert authorities to the breech, and the repair would be faster and cheaper.

190109-border-fence-exclusive-ac-848p_480d34aa811f2e30cb83e7f9f8440f65.fit-760w.jpg

Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hadn’t picked up that it’d be on the Mexico side. No question given that factor. Mexicans could probably wave to the US Border Patrol while having fiber line cutting picnics. Mexico isn’t gonna monitor and patrol their side of the border sufficiently enough to prevent it.
Why would it be on the Mexican side of the border?

moreluck

golden ticket member
“The newest ad for Mac's Fresh Market reads, "Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in."

Wow. Great point you gullible, superstitious geniuses. LOL.
your last 3 words describes A.O.C. and friends!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“The newest ad for Mac's Fresh Market reads, "Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in."

Wow. Great point you gullible, superstitious geniuses. LOL.
It's ok to believe that , just don't speak that. Who says that?
The court of opinion says that.

Last edited: