Build That Wall!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What? You miss.
The hate in my quote is what @bbsam and @MAKAVELI have plainly shown they have towards whites. If they received a check, the hate would not disappear.
They are neck and neck for their racist hate of white people.

WUT? I like how you people (intentional) twist honest debate into "hatred" of whites. It's abundantly clear that few of you understand white privilege, which is real and not imagined, institutionalized racism, and the double standards of both our society and legal system toward blacks.

It doesn't help to have a White Nationalist president and GOP types like Steve King that reinforce your false beliefs regarding supposed white superiority.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Translation: I’m not a jackass! I just play one on the internet!

News flash. That called a “troll”. Know what a troll is? A jackass.
Being called a jackass by you is a compliment!
I wear that badge with pride.
The mirror is working well!

BTW - I've always considered you and DIDO the same way. You both are trolls and disingenuous.
I wasn't a troll until you started your :bsbullf:some 4 or 5 years ago.
I thought you were a horrible choice as a Moderator but it's Cheryl's site.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
WUT? I like how you people (intentional) twist honest debate into "hatred" of whites. It's abundantly clear that few of you understand white privilege, which is real and not imagined, institutionalized racism, and the double standards of both our society and legal system toward blacks.

It doesn't help to have a White Nationalist president and GOP types like Steve King that reinforce your false beliefs regarding supposed white superiority.
Equal opportunity is what I believe in.

Racists are people who make decisions based on race.

bbsam

Staff member
Being called a jackass by you is a compliment!
I wear that badge with pride.
The mirror is working well!

BTW - I've always considered you and DIDO the same way. You both are trolls and disingenuous.
I wasn't a troll until you started your :bsbullf:some 4 or 5 years ago.
I thought you were a horrible choice as a Moderator but it's Cheryl's site.
Yes. Well, nobody cares.

And can you honestly say that you’re different than DIDO and me?

Careful. Don’t fall into your silly Dumpling-Krumpet nonsense again. Be honest.

I already know the answer. I’ve seen so many “super sober” geniuses show up right about the 5 year mark. You’re no different.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And can you honestly say that you’re different than DIDO and me?

No ... I said I was imitating y'all so hopefully I appear somewhat similar to y'all.

Tit for Tat - Laurel N Hardy.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Careful. Don’t fall into your silly Dumpling-Krumpet nonsense again. Be honest.

I already know the answer. I’ve seen so many “super sober” geniuses show up right about the 5 year mark.

You’re no different.
I haven't even got that Gray Tab/Chip yet!

I'm proud to say I'm no different.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Unreal.
If I had I white privilege, I had to have imagined it.
Double standard? You're right. Blacks have it and are getting it honest.
A White Nationalist president? Oh yeah..how stupid.
I'm glad you're with FX and not the Brown Giant. You're loaded for bear. Hate much?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think you’re mistaken. I think that you and OMJ believe yourselves representative of all white people. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Nah.. just a couple of white people that call your horse s:censored2:t horse s:censored2:t.
Nothing could be further from the truth..LOL.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Unreal.
If I had I white privilege, I had to have imagined it.
Double standard? You're right. Blacks have it and are getting it honest.
A White Nationalist president? Oh yeah..how stupid.
I'm glad you're with FX and not the Brown Giant. You're loaded for bear. Hate much?
Nah.. just a couple of white people that call your horse s:censored2:t horse s:censored2:t.
Nothing could be further from the truth..LOL.
You haven't met MFE before?
You didn't miss a thang!
He is a very hate filled person.
I have him on IGNORE myself.