Build That Wall!!

Future

Victory Ride
Good luck with that, can't nobody make me feel bad. I have no feelings. Had them removed as child
BAABAA91-FD8E-444F-91DA-22695C9F96FE.gif

vantexan

TIME magazine said the border troops call it Operation Border Security, aka Operation BS. They know it's a political dog and pony show.
The Border Patrol says it's absolutely necessary, and that includes the head of their union. Spend a night in the brush possibly being shot and I think you'd agree.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Border Patrol says it's absolutely necessary, and that includes the head of their union. Spend a night in the brush possibly being shot and I think you'd agree.

OK, Mr Sovereign Non-Resident Citizen. If you say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Proof that a wall doesn't work.

If the maroon wants the wall maybe we should give it to him and provide even more proof he's a total idiot. Republicans are always complaining about fiscal responsibility and they're willing to waste billions on a barrier that is all about Trump's ego and base. There is no need for it, and there is no emergency except panic created in small minds by our very stupid president.

vantexan

If the maroon wants the wall maybe we should give it to him and provide even more proof he's a total idiot. Republicans are always complaining about fiscal responsibility and they're willing to waste billions on a barrier that is all about Trump's ego and base. There is no need for it, and there is no emergency except panic created in small minds by our very stupid president.
Got to love Democrats. Throw away trillions of dollars then complain about at most $25 Billion. Of course those billions might keep potential Democrat voters out.