Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dude, you're seriously racist. At first I thought it was a joke, but you just plain don't like black people. Sad.
What? You miss.
The hate in my quote is what @bbsam and @MAKAVELI have plainly shown they have towards whites. If they received a check, the hate would not disappear.
They are neck and neck for their racist hate of white people.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think you’re mistaken. I think that you and OMJ believe yourselves representative of all white people. Nothing could be further from the truth.
And yet you two dimwits continue to think that a persona on the Internet is a reflection of a real life person.
I mean week after week, month after month, year after year you ignorantly still cling to this dummy belief like a baby to it's mama's tit.

Definitely a double-case of the Dunning–Kruger effect ... a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

bbsam

Staff member
And yet you two dimwits continue to think that a persona on the Internet is a reflection of a real life person.
I mean week after week, month after month, year after year you ignorantly still cling to this dummy belief like a baby to it's mama's tit.

Definitely a double-case of the Dunning–Kruger effect ... a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.
You seem to be in an intellectual rut. Maybe you could move on to some new piece of psycho babble to prove to your innermost self that you are in some way superior.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I only post this because I care about you my fren. Seek help.
Capture.PNG

bbsam

Staff member

Translation: I’m not a jackass! I just play one on the internet!

News flash. That called a “troll”. Know what a troll is? A jackass.