Build That Wall!!

Meat

build that "structure". Dems seem to have a problem with that 4-letter word, 'wall'.

I’m not a Democratic (the two party system is for morons), but the concept of a “wall” is very sensitive subject matter for myself personally.

One time my band was playing in Montreal, and these fans in the front row annoyed me to the point where I decided to spit on them.

The incident made me realize that there is a substantial disconnect between humans (as displayed on the BC), and shortly after I constructed an emotional “wall” to further shield myself from others.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Rio Grande. I suspect Trump's steel barrier will cost considerably less than a concrete wall.
upload_2019-1-6_12-59-0.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump and his followers have continually pointed at minorities as “the problem”. All you have to do is look T Peurto Rican hurricane victims, the “Mexican judge” the “Muslim ban”, the “rapists” from Mexico.

All of it points to the scary non-Europeans. Now @vantexan and others want to bring economics into it. “We can’t afford the cost that come with the poor, lazy, breeding nonwhites!”

Jigaboo economics.
what does this have to do with the wall being built

Meat

Trump and his followers have continually pointed at minorities as “the problem”. All you have to do is look T Peurto Rican hurricane victims, the “Mexican judge” the “Muslim ban”, the “rapists” from Mexico.

All of it points to the scary non-Europeans. Now @vantexan and others want to bring economics into it. “We can’t afford the cost that come with the poor, lazy, breeding nonwhites!”

Jigaboo economics.

Yeah, racism is definitely out of control in this country.

I attended a policy academy last year (ultimately didn’t graduate), and during my brief tenure I witnessed a very disturbing incident.

During the defensive driving course, a female officer (black) accidentally ran over the feet of a white cadet (he was kind of a buffoon).

Well, that didn’t go over very well, as the white cadet yelled out “You dumb :censored2: Jigaboo” in pain.

It just so happened that another black cadet witnessed the exchange, and it really pissed him off (this dude was kind of known as a badass, since he used to play in the NFL).

Ultimately, he chased the offending white officer into a patrol vehicle, and then proceeded to tip the car over with his bare hands.

He was ultimately dismissed from the academy, and I haven’t heard from him since.

Jkloc420

From a monetary perspective, who gives a :censored2:?

It’s impossible to judge the exact cost of illegals on an annual basis, but some estimates come in at around fifty plus billion a year.

We are looking at trillion dollar deficits for the foreseeable future regardless of that figure.

If either party really gave a :censored2: about the average citizen, they would be fighting to fund Medicare (Part A starts to run at a deficit next decade) and Social Security (starts to run at seventy-nine percent capacity in approximately sixteen years - keep in mind that is the only income that a significant portion of the population has, and the current average benefit is approximately $1300).

In short, there are much greater problems that need to be dealt with, and it amazes me that average citizens are tolerating this nonsense from our elected officials when a significant portion of them will NEVER retire.
they need to raise the age and slow the growth

Jkloc420

I attended a policy academy last year (ultimately didn’t graduate), and during my brief tenure I witnessed a very disturbing incident.

During the defensive driving course, a female officer (black) accidentally ran over the feet of a white cadet (he was kind of a buffoon).

Well, that didn’t go over very well, as the white cadet yelled out “You dumb :censored2: Jigaboo” in pain.

It just so happened that another black cadet witnessed the exchange, and it really :censored2: him off (this dude was kind of known as a badass, since he used to play in the NFL).

Ultimately, he chased the offending white officer into a patrol vehicle, and then proceeded to tip the car over with his bare hands.

He was ultimately dismissed from the academy, and I haven’t heard from him since.
ed too tall jones

cachmeifucan

If stop people from coming illegally to usa. We can save billions on the health care they use the welfare they use and housing them in dhs then after they get released we have to house and feed the criminals. And they love to drink and drive.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If stop people from coming illegally to usa. We can save billions on the health care they use the welfare they use and housing them in dhs then after they get released we have to house and feed the criminals. And they love to drink and drive.
and carry NO car insurance!!

bbsam

Staff member

It just so happened that another black cadet witnessed the exchange, and it really :censored2: him off (this dude was kind of known as a badass, since he used to play in the NFL).

Funny movie.