Build That Wall!!

bacha29

Will depend on how bad the Mueller report is for Trump. Otherwise, he'll have to receive his just-unsealed indictment after he's voted out in 2020.
As others have said he rode in on a populist/nationalist wave. Does anybody really think he can do it again? If main stream Republicans back an electable alternative perhaps Romney,Haley, Kasich, Sasse etc he's will have a much more difficult time getting renominated. Being impeached? I don't think so. His behavior in the month's following the loss of his party's nomination? That's something to worry about.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
cant keep kicking the can down the road. our government has talked this subject to death. time to fix it.

That I can get on board with. Not a dire emergency, and the timing is questionable. But if it doesn’t get done now, it probably won’t. And the border is not secure.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
As others have said he rode in on a populist/nationalist wave. Does anybody really think he can do it again? If main stream Republicans back an electable alternative perhaps Romney,Haley, Kasich, Sasse etc he's will have a much more difficult time getting renominated. Being impeached? I don't think so. His behavior in the month's following the loss of his party's nomination? That's something to worry about.

Romney looks very much like a moderate by today’s standard. But he’s probably seen as a guy who can’t win since he’s already lost. The Republican “paid” for his loss with a black President. So he’s probably out.

Haley I might actually vote for, depending on the specifics of her platform.

The Democrats cannot run anyone around 80 years old, or with a reputation as a hard leftist and expect to win a Presidential election no matter what the circumstances.

newfie

not going to happen. conservatives despise the candidates you mentioned.

newfie

That I can get on board with. Not a dire emergency, and the timing is questionable. But if it doesn’t get done now, it probably won’t. And the border is not secure.

how many illegal criminals have to kill US citizens before its an emergency?
which begs the question why cant liberals publicly show some compassion for Officer Singh?
is the politics of the moment more important?

how much more of a drug problem do we need to have before its an emergency?
how much more human trafficking do you need before its an emergency?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how many illegal criminals have to kill US citizens before its an emergency?
which begs the question why cant liberals publicly show some compassion for Officer Singh?
is the politics of the moment more important?

how much more of a drug problem do we need to have before its an emergency?
how much more human trafficking do you need before its an emergency?
The sky is falling!!!!
Be very afraid!!!!
lulz

The sky is falling!!!!
Be very afraid!!!!
lulz
11rfRatI9knKyA.gif

bacha29

Romney looks very much like a moderate by today’s standard. But he’s probably seen as a guy who can’t win since he’s already lost. The Republican “paid” for his loss with a black President. So he’s probably out.

Haley I might actually vote for, depending on the specifics of her platform.

The Democrats cannot run anyone around 80 years old, or with a reputation as a hard leftist and expect to win a Presidential election no matter what the circumstances.
Just remember who lost in 1960 but came back and won in 1968. Trump is perfectly welcome to run again in 2020 but if he loses in Iowa and New Hampshire to a mainstream or an obscure out of nowhere Republican like a governor or congressman you might just see LBJ 1968 all over again.

newfie

Just remember who lost in 1960 but came back and won in 1968. Trump is perfectly welcome to run again in 2020 but if he loses in Iowa and New Hampshire to a mainstream or an obscure out of nowhere Republican like a governor or congressman you might just see LBJ 1968 all over again.

Delusional