Build That Wall!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It ain't over till the fat Mexican sings.

“When you look at the plan that’s taking shape now, using comprehensive tax reform as a means to tax imports from countries that we have a trade deficit from, like Mexico. If you tax that $50 billion at 20 percent of imports … by doing it that we can do $10 billion a year and easily pay for the wall just through that mechanism alone.”
That quote is from two years ago.

Trump already negotiated that trade deal, and he got bitch slapped by Mexico's president.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall, now he's shutting down the government to force American taxpayers to fund it.

Trump is a loser.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That quote is from two years ago.

Trump already negotiated that trade deal, and he got bitch slapped by Mexico's president.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall, now he's shutting down the government to force American taxpayers to fund it.

Trump is a loser.
2 days, 2 years, still relevant.
I don't understand why it's so hard to understand the build now pay later concept. It's all Dims have ever done.

bacha29

So scaling down TSA airport security or FAA plane inspections is good? E-verify being shut down so employers can’t check work documents is good? Pulling millions of dollars out of the economy is good? Trump owns the shutdown, he said so himself. The master deal maker isn’t even negotiating, just sitting around watching Fox and tweeting. Can’t wait for tax refund checks to start being delayed to pwn the libs.
The consercuks like to promote themselves as being the strong supporter of small business.......Try sending a simple EIN application through to the IRS today.

BiggieBrown

So scaling down TSA airport security or FAA plane inspections is good? E-verify being shut down so employers can’t check work documents is good? Pulling millions of dollars out of the economy is good? Trump owns the shutdown, he said so himself. The master deal maker isn’t even negotiating, just sitting around watching Fox and tweeting. Can’t wait for tax refund checks to start being delayed to pwn the libs.

Trump is fighting for the future of this country. TSA and FAA being down are risks worth taking, the long-term goal is much more important.
If some national tragedy happens to occur in the meantime because of it, then all the more reason why the Democrats look ridiculous for refusing to budge over $5 billion. It's pocket change.
Keep in mind that the wall was the centerpiece of Trump's campaign. It's largely what was voted on in the election and what he was elected to do. He cannot and will not concede the wall.
And E-verify is a government piece of :censored2: that is opt-in non-mandatory, so it's essentially worthless in that form anyways.

My guess is that tonight's speech will be an ultimatum. He's going to reiterate to the public the reasons why a wall is needed, he'll give the Democrats a deadline, and if they fail to comply, a state of emergency will be declared and the wall is going up anyways.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you do get it.
Oh I get it.
I don't think you do.
tenor (36).gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump is fighting for the future of this country. TSA and FAA being down are risks worth taking, the long-term goal is much more important.
If some national tragedy happens to occur in the meantime because of it, then all the more reason why the Democrats look ridiculous for refusing to budge over $5 billion. It's pocket change.
Keep in mind that the wall was the centerpiece of Trump's campaign. It's largely what was voted on in the election and what he was elected to do. He cannot and will not concede the wall.
And E-verify is a government piece of :censored2: that is opt-in non-mandatory, so it's essentially worthless in that form anyways.

My guess is that tonight's speech will be an ultimatum. He's going to reiterate to the public the reasons why a wall is needed, he'll give the Democrats a deadline, and if they fail to comply, a state of emergency will be declared and the wall is going up anyways.
It makes no sense because it is 5 billion and the government waste that much.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I find it interesting that when the Dems took over the House suddenly this became a national emergency. Seems like diaperdonnie suddenly has someone to blame since his own party wouldn't agree to his wall for the last 2 years.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I find it interesting that when the Dems took over the House suddenly this became a national emergency. Seems like diaperdonnie suddenly has someone to blame since his own party wouldn't agree to his wall for the last 2 years.
Me, too.
I think this was the plan all along. Wait until we lose the house.
If he would have done it in the first 2 years it would have been easy and every brick would have been on the Repubs. The dims would have been on the outside crying and their arguments would have sounded so much better.
Now what the public is seeing is the Dims are against the safety of American citizens.How can they be this way? Better vote for Trump in 2020. We can't have some Commy Dim in power.National Emergency. Thank God for Trump.He saved America. This was really plan A from the start.