Build That Wall!!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
How much will the northern border wall cost? Can’t have a country without borders, can’t have a border without a wall. Now that they’re legalizing weed, drugs will pour over the border. Think of the children!!!

What are we gonna do when all those Canadians hit our streets?! LOL

BrownArmy

That narrative changed from a wall is immoral to we need detailed plans.

In fact, plans would be nice.

Why in the world would you trust a President, any President of any party, who says:

‘Give me money, I have no explanation for how I’m going to use it, but REASONS’.

It’s sad that Trump can’t produce a plan, but predictable.

(He doesn’t have a plan...)

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I guess she's saying it's immoral because it keeps poor people that want a better life out. ?

Would be nice if we could take everybody who wants to live here and illegally crosses the border to do so, but we can’t. Do appreciate that somebody is able to at least put their foot down for once and say “No”.

It will be fine

Would be nice if we could take everybody who wants to live here and illegally crosses the border to do so, but we can’t. Do appreciate that somebody is able to at least put their foot down for once and say “No”.
He doesn’t want legal immigrants either. I’m not sure he really knows the difference.

bbsam

Staff member
Is Pelosi saying it’s ‘immoral’ because it doesn’t address the DACA folk?
Maybe it’s immoral because it’s not even meant to address a problem. It’s to fulfill a campaign promise made by a man who is arguably a hateful racist.

And hey, it’s very possible the money could be better spent on more effective security.