Build That Wall!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Me, too.
I think this was the plan all along. National Emergency. Thank God for Trump.He saved America. This was really plan A from the start.
tenor (77).gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Me, too.
I think this was the plan all along. Wait until we lose the house.
If he would have done it in the first 2 years it would have been easy and every brick would have been on the Repubs. The dims would have been on the outside crying and their arguments would have sounded so much better.
Now what the public is seeing is the Dims are against the safety of American citizens.How can they be this way? Better vote for Trump in 2020. We can't have some Commy Dim in power.National Emergency. Thank God for Trump.He saved America. This was really plan A from the start.
wrong because it is a budget issue and you need 60 votes in the senate

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
According to the most recent analysis by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), one illegal immigrant living in America today costs U.S. citizen taxpayers about $8,075. In total, illegal aliens cost American taxpayers $116 billion annually.

All you fact checkers out there please feel free to refute

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
One killed a cop last week, you don't value police lives?

Conservative shoulders are shrugged when classrooms full of first graders or nightclubs full of young people are slaughtered because they’re also defending interests they view as vital. Both sides can play the “Don’t you care about?” game.

Jkloc420

Conservative shoulders are shrugged when classrooms full of first graders or nightclubs full of young people are slaughtered because they’re also defending interests they view as vital. Both sides can play the “Don’t you care about?” game.
illegal immigration is not a constitutional amendment, owning a gun is no matter how much you oppose it

Box Ox

illegal immigration is not a constitutional amendment, owning a gun is no matter how much you oppose it

I am a gun owner who thinks reasonable reforms are not too high a price to pay to stop or slow the slaughter of young people. The 2nd Amendment does not need to be violated to put common sense measures in place that the NRA still fights tooth and nail.

Jkloc420

I am a gun owner who thinks reasonable reforms are not too high a price to pay to stop or slow the slaughter of young people. The 2nd Amendment does not need to be violated to put common sense measures in place that the NRA still fights tooth and nail.
you mean like background checks that are there now

rod

Retired 23 years
Me, too.
If he would have done it in the first 2 years it would have been easy and every brick would have been on the Repubs. The dims would have been on the outside crying and their arguments would have sounded so much better.
Now what the public is seeing is the Dims are against the safety of American citizens.How can they be this way? Better vote for Trump in 2020. We can't have some Commy Dim in power.National Emergency. Thank God for Trump.He saved America. This was really plan A from the start.

The Art of the Deal ---

Box Ox

Me, too.

If Trump really thought illegal immigration is a national emergency and the wall would save lives, he would have gone ahead and gotten it done a lot sooner and more easily while Republicans controlled everything. He had that choice.

I agree that politically, it might have been a good move for him to sit on the issue so he could make Democrats look bad a year or two down the road. But it does take away from the argument that the wall is necessary to repel an imminent danger in the first place.