Build That Wall!!

oldngray

nowhere special
FarmerGeneBuildtheWall.jpg

'Build the wall': North Dakota farmer plows message of support for Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cher has texted her hero, Pelosi, and told her to "giv him the friend*ing money for the wall and get these people back to work.

bbsam

Staff member
Cant disagree.
I can. He’ll just be back for more and more and more on every other topic ha can’t get Democrats to agree on. Make him do it himself. He already believes he can and eventually it’s going to have to hit the courts. May as well do it now.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Make him do it himself. He already believes he can and eventually it’s going to have to hit the courts. May as well do it now.

Oh it’d hit the courts nearly immediately when they issue an injunction, allowing him to offload blame for not being able to get it done.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh it’d hit the courts nearly immediately when they issue an injunction, allowing him to offload blame for not being able to get it done.
Again, that will happen now or later. Why not now? If not on the border wall, then on what subject?

bbsam

Staff member
Trump is probably waiting for Fox News hosts to give him the green light and tell him what he should do.
Some of them seem against it because they’re afraid of what happen if Trump wins in court and there is one day a far left president.

Box Ox

Some of them seem against it because they’re afraid of what happen if Trump wins in court and there is one day a far left president.

Yep. It’d be a really dangerous precedent for Presidents to be declaring emergencies that pull from the military budget whenever he/she feels like bypassing Congress. Especially when the situation is clearly not an existential threat to the Country.

Trump was fine with sitting on the issue for 2 years in the name of political expediency because illegal immigration as-is is not an existential threat to the Country.

Box Ox

vantexan

What unicorns do and don't do is irrelevant . What is relevant is having pulled back the curtain and exposing you for what you really are. Hey Columbia, we'll give you VT in exchange for future considerations. How far in the future? Depends on how long you'll keep him and the longer the better.
And what exactly am I? No curtain has been needed to pull back, I tell you exactly what I believe.

Box Ox

So you are suggesting that all those Trump supporters cheering him on and on cue, when asked by Trump, “And who’s gonna pay for it?” all knew that their tax dollars would be building the structure?

C’mon man!

No, they knew the USMCA deal was gonna pay for it. Not their tax dollars! Duhhhh! LOL. Dumbest :censored2: ever.