Build That Wall!!

It will be fine

The master negotiator can’t get a deal so he’s going to try and break the constitution? How is that a conservative position? The people’s house won’t give up the people’s money so the president will steal it and republicans cheer this on why?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“I never meant they’re going to write out a check,” Trump insisted stoutly.

“I said they are going to pay for it. They are, they are paying for it with the incredible deal we made called the United States Mexico and Canada – USMCA – deal.”

What a dip:censored2: statement. Don’t let him :censored2: you like that.
Don't take this anyway but the first time I heard him say that Mexico was going to pay for the wall, I had enough sense to know it had to be some other way than them writing a check.
Taxes, tariffs, trade.. somehow.
I mean , you would have to be a dip :censored2: to think that he meant Mexico was gonna write a check up front!? Come on. Really?

bbsam

Staff member
Don't take this anyway but the first time I heard him say that Mexico was going to pay for the wall, I had enough sense to know it had to be some other way than them writing a check.
I mean , you would have to be a dip :censored2: to think that he meant Mexico was gonna write a check up front!? Come on. Really?
So in what form does the president expect NATO countries to pay their 2%?

oldngray

nowhere special
I thought it would be done through charging remittances.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Man, look at you making that big excuse pretzel!

"He didn't specifically say it was gonna be a check! Could be cash, debit card, layaway, promissory note, COD, money order, Mexican PayPal!" LOLOLOLOL

We're gonna tax Mexico?

BrownFlush

Man, look at you making that big excuse pretzel!

"He didn't specifically say it was gonna be a check! Could be cash, debit card, layaway, promissory note, COD, money order, Mexican PayPal!" LOLOLOLOL
No excuse .
You actually thought when he said that ...that he meant they would pay for it up front? If you did, I have given you too much credit.

BrownFlush

So you are suggesting that all those Trump supporters cheering him on and on cue, when asked by Trump, “And who’s gonna pay for it?” all knew that their tax dollars would be building the structure?

C’mon man!
Not our tax dollars. Mexico dollars.
Our dollar builds it of coarse.
Mexico dollars will pay for it.

BrownFlush

So Mexico says they're not paying for the wall but will tax its citizens and allocate the funds for wall payment reimbursement?
I'll answer that if you answer that you actually believed that Trump meant that Mexico would write a check up front for the wall.