Build That Wall!!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
You need to see Jim Acosta's coverage for CNN on Trump's border trip...…..Acosta on the ground in McAllen TX. (It's funny)

LOL

2ufez5u.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Please share your evidence. I’ve asked repeatedly but you’ve failed to produce anything.
The evidence has been given passed the point sanity.
All the proof and facts mean nothing.

"Trump wants a big monument he can point to and say he built."
"I’m sure you’d support him building a giant statue of himself with my tax dollars."
Always evidence it isn't about the wall . It is personal hate for Trump and anyone who would support him.

vantexan

The master negotiator can’t get a deal so he’s going to try and break the constitution? How is that a conservative position? The people’s house won’t give up the people’s money so the president will steal it and republicans cheer this on why?
Always humorous to see Democrats defend austerity when it's not something they want.

It will be fine

The evidence has been given passed the point sanity.
All the proof and facts mean nothing.

"Trump wants a big monument he can point to and say he built."
"I’m sure you’d support him building a giant statue of himself with my tax dollars."
Always evidence it isn't about the wall . It is personal hate for Trump and anyone who would support him.
So far your “evidence” has been, Israel built a wall and some blogger saying walls work because reasons. I must have a higher bar for evidence than you do.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So far your “evidence” has been, Israel built a wall and some blogger saying walls work because reasons. I must have a higher bar for evidence than you do.
My lone example wasn't the only thing I was talking about.
Your high bar? OK.
You didn't address the rest of the quote. Your bar too high?