Build That Wall!!

Yup with no actual impact on illegal immigration. Do you really believe we’re going to build one continuous wall across the entire border? Do you not understand people walking across the border are the minority of illegal immigrants?
but are they the majority that are committing other crimes?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cite the study. If we could just deport the criminal immigrants we would lower our overall crime rate significantly.
Which is exactly what the previous administration was trying to do by focusing our limited resources on the criminal element. Now we waste our time and money trying to deport people who just want a job.

vantexan

Which is exactly what the previous administration was trying to do by focusing our limited resources on the criminal element. Now we waste our time and money trying to deport people who just want a job.
The previous administration was honoring sanctuary laws as far as picking up detained criminals and deporting them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No I'm not. They were deporting illegal aliens caught at the border but they weren't trying to force sanctuary cities to work with them. Trump is putting a spotlight on how sanctuary laws are causing citizens to be killed.
So other than Trump running his mouth, it's the exact same in regards to sanctuary cities. Cool beans.

bbsam

Staff member
Why do you hate average white guy dk’s?

And you wonder why they call you ‘racist’...

:happy:
Why don’t you try a BBC and then you’ll understand. It’s not hate. I mean, if I woke up endowed like an average white guy, I’d swear Lorena Bobbit had struck again!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why don’t you try a BBC and then you’ll understand. It’s not hate. I mean, if I woke up endowed like an average white guy, I’d swear Lorena Bobbit had struck again!
Many black women have found what all women want.
They have found it easy to trade a big d* for a big brain.

Remember... it's not racist if it's true.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
49742787_299491434104180_3350619840057442304_n.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The fictional Trump warned the Texans that apocalyptic meteors would strike the town at midnight, but he could protect everyone. “I bring you a message,” he said. “A message few of you will be able to believe…but be not afraid my friends: I also bring you the means with which to save yourself.”
His solution was to build a wall made of magical metal that would repel the meteors and keep everyone safe. As the citizens started to believe Trump, he offered to give them walls for $50 each. However, Ranger Gilman wasn’t convinced. Pandemonium erupted in the town, but in the end Gilman arrests Trump for grand theft and fraud.

1950s Western Predicted a Border Wall From a Fictional Con Man Named Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
Am I allowed to cock shame you black guys by posting an underwear shot of my 8incher or will the mods just take it down.