Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It says a one time up front payment.
You asked, you received.
Now you're dancing.
LOL
What little of the context of the letter you can read, it's obvious the one time payment would be to their advantage. They would be "compelled" to do it that way given the several alternative ways to pay that we don't see.
Very compelling.

newfie

"There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following ...........''? Dog on it..where did the rest of the letter go?

whats said is a pattern we continously see from Ox and other liberals here and that is the idea that they are perfectly comfortable with illegals coming to this country and committing many violent crimes on the citizenry here. If justice were served these criminals that come here would only violate the lives and families of those who so naively look the other way at their crimes.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
whats said is a pattern we continously see from Ox and other liberals here and that is the idea that they are perfectly comfortable with illegals coming to this country and committing many violent crimes on the citizenry here.

I'm fine with the wall. I just don't like that Mexico isn't paying for it like Trump said they would. Hopefully it's just some 5-D, genius macho master chess he's playing!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LOL
What little of the context of the letter you can read, it's obvious the one time payment would be to their advantage. They would be "compelled" to do it that way given the several alternative ways to pay that we don't see.
Very compelling.
It says he would threaten to tax remittances and they would give 5-10 billion up front as a one time payment to avoid that threat.

It was a lie. You bought it.
And now you're claiming he didn't say it, even when you're staring at Trump letterhead saying exactly that.

Sad.

BrownFlush

It says he would threaten to tax remittances and they would give 5-10 billion up front as a one time payment to avoid that threat
It does? I'll take your word for it, when have you lied?
It was a lie. You bought it.
It's a lie if it never happens. I'm still buying it will be done.
And now you're claiming he didn't say it, even when you're staring at Trump letterhead saying exactly that.
I made no such claim. I know he said it. I said he said it. I wish you could produce the rest of the letter. I like it.
Trump hate is sad.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
At Area 51?
upload_2019-1-12_15-31-45.jpeg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Yes, it's in front of your face, can you read?

So you still believe Trump's claim Mexico is going to pay us 5-10 billion up front for build the wall. Lol.

Sad.

I think most Trump supporters just can't admit when he's wrong. Would be like cutting off an arm. Because if Trump loses, they'll be plunged back into irrelevance. White nationalists, low skilled/low education white labor, etc. Probably for good given the Country's changing values and demographics. With Trump's help, the Russians harnessed that fear to perfection in 2016.

BrownFlush

Yes, it's in front of your face, can you read?
No. It's not.
"compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following":_____________ is in front of my face.
So you still believe Trump's claim Mexico is going to pay us 5-10 billion up front
I've never believed that and never have said that... "UP FRONT" GET IT. I knew better when he said it that was not the way they would pay.
But you're not honest enough to admit that.
Trump hate is sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
whats said is a pattern we continously see from Ox and other liberals here and that is the idea that they are perfectly comfortable with illegals coming to this country and committing many violent crimes on the citizenry here. If justice were served these criminals that come here would only violate the lives and families of those who so naively look the other way at their crimes.
So it's ok for us to go into other countries and slaughter their citizens but we get all butt hurt when the tables are turned on us? Were all hypocrites.