Build That Wall!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
haha stumped you. you libs get so tongue tied when confronted with your own asinine arguments.
The "evidence" you posted suggests undocumented immigrants have crimes committed against them by naturalized citizens that go unreported.

So you've basically just said all the studies are overestimating the percentage of overall crimes that are committed by undocumented immigrants.

Thanks for the assist.

bbsam

Staff member
So generally speaking, republicans know that the whole “wall” thing is BS.

They believe that Trump could declare a national emergency and pay for it that way.

But then they bring up a future democratic president possibly declaring a national emergency based on climate change.

Seems to me they believe both are kinda BS excuses for declaring a national emergency.

bbsam

Staff member
The "evidence" you posted suggests undocumented immigrants have crimes committed against them by naturalized citizens that go unreported.

So you've basically just said all the studies are overestimating the percentage of overall crimes that are committed by undocumented immigrants.

Thanks for the assist.
He can’t help himself.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
my source had 250000 yours has 276000?

I was actually mistaken. Your source's numbers are actually far, far more exaggerated than just 60% over Texas DPS numbers.

Your source's claims vs Texas DPS numbers:

• 1,351 homicide charges / 539
  • 79,049 assault charges / 32,443
  • 18,685 burglary charges / 5,695
  • 79,900 drug charges / 36,840
  • 815 kidnapping charges / 395
  • 44,882 theft charges / 15,859
  • 50,777 obstructing police charges / 23,487
  • 4,292 robbery charges / 1,650
  • 7,156 sexual assault charges / 3,428
  • 9,938 weapons charges / 1,280

newfie

They believe that Trump could declare a national emergency and pay for it that way.

But then they bring up a future democratic president possibly declaring a national emergency based on climate change.

Seems to me they believe both are kinda BS excuses for declaring a national emergency.

silly argument to try to pin on republicans. there are currently 580 miles of barrier on the border put there by both republicans and democrats who believed it was necessary. the only reason its now BS is because trump says its needed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

It's all a game.

I heard some Democrat blabbering about how Trump now holds a record he doesn't want, for the longest government shutdown.

Get real, Trump is gonna brag about it, and his sheep are going to gobble it up like it's a good thing.

He needs someone to blame for his failure to fulfill his campaign promises, and he's got it.

newfie

I was actually mistaken. Your source's numbers are actually far, far more exaggerated than just 60% over Texas DPS numbers.

Your source's claims vs Texas DPS numbers:

• 1,351 homicide charges / 539
  • 79,049 assault charges / 32,443
  • 18,685 burglary charges / 5,695
  • 79,900 drug charges / 36,840
  • 815 kidnapping charges / 395
  • 44,882 theft charges / 15,859
  • 50,777 obstructing police charges / 23,487
  • 4,292 robbery charges / 1,650
  • 7,156 sexual assault charges / 3,428
  • 9,938 weapons charges / 1,280

again we can argue which numbers are correct both are credible sources. am i supposed to feel better with your numbers committed by people that should not have been in this country in the first place?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's all a game.

I heard some Democrat blabbering about how Trump now holds a record he doesn't want, for the longest government shutdown.

Get real, Trump is gonna brag about it, and his sheep are going to gobble it up like it's a good thing.

He needs someone to blame for his failure to fulfill his campaign promises, and he's got it.
Inferred babel again.
Mexico is paying for the wall.

newfie

You're citing made up crime statistics for Texas. I'm citing crime statistics from the Texas DPS itself.

mine are federal.

you're dancing around the point. am i supposed to feel better about the crimes you list being committed by people that should not be here. dont dance now answer the question straight up.